This has got to be some sort of crazy mistake... But I definitely bought it.

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Gratz!
That's a delicious price =O

8 years ago

i tried to buy the season pass, but without US address and proper payment method, it seems to be impossible. i think i need help from a guy over there. ^^

8 years ago

chek out whit PayPal did not work ... so sad

do the key work outside of the us ?

8 years ago

For those who don't know how to buy from gamestop US when outside US.

https://app.gyft.com/me/cards/purchase/

type gamestop.

Gift card in an instant after payment. Don't panic when you're copy pasting the card code, it's gonna miss 3 numbers (because of spaces) and check it again.

Proof:

gamestop order confirmation w/ steam keys
gyft game stop card code and pin

8 years ago*

Is it possible to buy it outside the US with this?

8 years ago

this is the way how non-US people can buy it. You still need to input a random US address to it (doesn't matter since u have a gift card, gamestop will just only sell if you have a US address)

8 years ago

Cool, thanks for the headsup!

8 years ago

I can confirm that

8 years ago

thank you very much, worked like a charm. :)

8 years ago

Does anyone else have the following message looping and can't buy a gift card :
Oops, There Has Been A Problem!
There has been an unexpected error.

8 years ago

not the same but another strange massage

Your session has expired!

8 years ago

no, worked fine for me.

8 years ago

So I tested :

• Chrome doesn't work => Oops, There Has Been A Problem!
  • IE doesn't work => Your session has expired!
  • Firefox works
8 years ago

my gyft account is messed up so i pass :\

8 years ago

i did it in Chrome.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

Damn- i accidently bought a $15 instead of $20 Gamestop Code from Gyft (sucessfully using paypal after text verification). Now I can't buy $5 so need to buy $10, but not working anymore (verification failed - try another payment method)... so I'm a but stuck. In the uK

8 years ago

Anyone got a spare $3 on their giftcard? I make payment via paypal instantly. I have $15 only giftcard and need $3 to purchase

8 years ago

You, Sir, are a legend of a man. Everything worked without any hiccups (although Gyft was hard to convince that I indeed DO exist). Thank you very much! I tip my hat to you

8 years ago

Bah. This gyft.com shop is horrible. At first they wanted me to verify a phone number so I could buy with Paypal,
when I did, they want to to connect a social network account. I have no social network account and I'm not gonna
get one jst to buy a gift card and I'm not gonna use up my last bitcoins either. So I guess I'll just pass.

8 years ago

they detected your IP as sketchy. They also hate private profiles.

8 years ago

The IP thing, maybe so. It's a standard German IP, no VPN or anything. But what does the purchase of the gift card have to do with my Steam Profile?

8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

Oh great, sarcasm is just what I need when I feeling down anyway, because they won't sell me that damn gift card.
Thanks a lot.

8 years ago

not sure what went wrong there. i just entered my name and email for the account, confirmed the account, then chose to pay with paypal - and i got the gift card key like 1 second later. no problems at all.

8 years ago

Lucky you. They want to have my mobile number for SMS verification :(

8 years ago

Funny enough I gave them my mobile number for SMS verification and they they're not satisfied still
and want a social media account. I just tried agin, this time they didn't want social media anymore,
but instead they sent me an email that they were unable to complete my purchase.

8 years ago

sigh

I gave them my mobile number, i linked my facebook, and in the end I got this message:
"Sorry, we were unable to verify your order. Please try a different payment method."

8 years ago

For the better probably ... seems like gamestop just noticed their pricing error.
Imagine you'd be sitting on a $20 giftcard now with the game back at $60.

8 years ago

Ah well.... I might have regretted this purchase anyways as soon as they put it in a bundle.

8 years ago

Guess we'll have to wait at least until summer next year or so. It took them a very long
time with the 2013 Tomb Rider to go below $20.
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure my GPU can't handle that game anyway. For $18
I would have been willing to give it a try, though ;-)

8 years ago

Haha, yeah, $18 was just low enough to tickle my impatient nature ;)
I saw an offer at Gamingdragins for $25 (or was it Euros?) and found it too expensive. Not sure about you (as your profile is private) but at least I have more than enough games to play till next summer anways ;)

8 years ago

Also: just send them a support request to delete my account. I don't want any customer
relationship with a company that forces people to pass a Zuckerberg validation just
to buy a gift card. If my paypal's not good enough then I'll take me business elsewhere.

8 years ago

Alt method I've seen suggested: Buy a Gamestop e-giftcard @ Amazon (can do custom value but min $25) and use that instead.
Has worked for some people but unfortunately for me my card's fraud detection got flagged and now I'm stuck T__T

8 years ago

Hrmm ... seems like they don't accept paypal.

8 years ago

Amazon used to have PP checkout but it got ditched quite some time ago

8 years ago

I think they still have Paypal. Amazon.de does have it for sure. They probably just don't offer it for digital goods such as gift cards, probably because someone could buy and spend the gift card and then chargeback on paypal.

8 years ago

ah interesting, for me Amazon US hasn't had PP for a few years and I've only been buying physical goods.

8 years ago

Interesting. They seem to accept all types of credit cards.
As we all know there's no such thing as credit card fraud, hehe.
Anyway, the price error seems to be fixed by now ... so it's probably
better that I wasn't even able to buy that gift card.

8 years ago

I would have made it in time if my card didn't trip up, oh well it all works out.
On one hand I was REALLY looking forward to RotTR, on the other hand this would have broken my $20 rule & I still have plenty to play in the mean time

Maybe not soon, but a sweeter price is inevitable and maybe we'll grab it then (=

8 years ago

Before I try this, can anyone confirm you get a ROW-key or is it a region locked US-only Steam key?

8 years ago

I was just wondering that.

8 years ago

yes it's ROW (no region at the game screen)

8 years ago

Got it to work with the gift card and it was indeed a ROW key.. thank you very much! :-)

8 years ago

Can confirm this, got a working ROW key for the deluxe edition

8 years ago

Seems that they added all the Final fantasy franchise with all time low price....

8 years ago

yeah gamestop has some crazy prices from time to time but its US only, afaik. There are (were?) workarounds though but its too complicated for most people, plus im not even sure if it works anymore anyways :/

edit: nvm just read MDuh post, and looks like gift cards is still the way to go :)

8 years ago

This is an awesome price and the game is absolutely worth it. I'm happy with my full price purchase but over 60% off so soon is an absolute bargain. I'd be tempted to buy another key to give away at this price if I was in the USA but the workaround sounds a little bit too confusing for me.

8 years ago

Can't get a purchase to go through at Gyft so it looks like I'll have to sit this one out.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

8 years ago

Also great prices for PoE- Champion and Royal Editions. I'll try to buy now.

8 years ago

valid US adress
40 Arrowhead Rd Wrentham, MA 02093-1663 United States

8 years ago

550 Bowie st Austin, TX, 78701 United States

8 years ago

As a Canadian, I always just use the Canadian Embassy in DC lol..

8 years ago

I just moved there ^^

8 years ago

I'm interested in Season Pass for about 10 $ ;)

8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up :)

Edit: I ordered it and I am still waiting for my keys. GameStop usually takes a while though

8 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

huh, i got it in a second.

8 years ago

That's strange. I got purchased it at 8:30am EST with PayPal and didn't get my keys until 1:30pm EST

8 years ago

i paid with a gift card. maybe that's the important difference.

8 years ago

Probably, PayPal can take a bit to verify a payment sometimes

8 years ago

Note to self when I get home.
Get.

8 years ago

too slow sucker, you're still at work and it already fixed/ended.

8 years ago

Nice price, had to pick it up, although I'm thinking it has to be a price glitch since the cheapest I've seen these going were 35, and for 7 dollars less you get the game and the season pass.

Thankfully it's Gamestop they are pretty good about not revoking price errors.. Still rocking my Preorder 5 dollar Gat out of hell..

8 years ago

I'm still upset that I missed that preorder if that counts for something

8 years ago

There are nvidia codes that are cheaper than that. :P

8 years ago

1. not for the season pass.

2. most coupons are more expensive, actually. last time i checked people wanted like 14 keys for the game (i admit, last time i checked was before release ^^). even 10 would be more. you would have to show me a guy who sells it for 8 keys or less. :)

8 years ago

I recently saw a trade for 7 keys. And, if they haven't changed that, nvidia codes have an expiration date. The closer to the expiration date, the cheaper the code is. :P And what do you think that the season pass will have? Challenges and guns or something like that. xD

8 years ago

8 years ago

I can gladly wait till the end of April. And I don't see anything interesting, at least for me, in the season pass.

8 years ago

huh. 7 keys, really? from a well-known trader or a 2/-1 guy? ;) all i can see is 14 keys and something like that.

8 years ago

Avoid this DENUVO shit.

8 years ago

aww QQ. Why? Does It cripple games? naaah

4k DSRed MGS:PP and Mad max. Oh Battlefront run great too.

8 years ago

It makes pirates unable to play games easily.
That's why it's so hated and zero problems for legit users.

8 years ago

I have a legit copy and still think DENUVO sucks and that they should get rid of. Witcher 3 didn't use it, in fact it was avaiable on GOG DRM-Free which makes it easy to pirate, yet it sold way more than games protected with DENUVO. DRM won't make people stop pirating games, doing good games that worth the price, will.
EDIT: Yeah, I don't like steamworks either, I like their community stuff but not as DRM.
EDIT2: I know DENUVO is "not a DRM" (if you believe them).

8 years ago*

Still denuvo is a spyware = virus = no buy.

8 years ago

yeah, windows is too. That's why you didn't bought that too right? but you're still using it.

8 years ago

in windows you can disable this things whit denuvo DONT, READ a DENUVO eula before make a opinion.

8 years ago

In Windows 10 you can't anymore :D

8 years ago

Bullshit.

8 years ago

why is it spyware? what does it spy?

8 years ago

when you have a DENUVO game , this install a program in your hard drive taking information of all your activities (and acting like drm for your game) and this program can move in your hard drive (you dont have control of this) and when you uninstall the game, this program DONT uninstall, the program is still in your system taking information.

8 years ago

and does it send the information to a server? because if it doesn't, it's no spyware... (if you think it does, please provide a source).

if it uses hardware information for encryption, for example, that's totally fine.

8 years ago

Yes all information is taking and you accepting this ( read EULA of denuvo if you dont believe me )

8 years ago

i can't even find it. can you link me the denuvo EULA?

8 years ago

Maybe you shouldn't believe everything on the internet.

Denuvo doesn't install anything, it's entirely in-game.

It even works entirely offline, if you need to.

It does leave license file tho (located in steam userdata folder), so you don't need to reactivate it after reinstall.

8 years ago

I dont believe in the internet , READ THE EULA OF DENUVO , they say this no me.

8 years ago

the website of denuvo says this is not true. so the website is lying?

8 years ago

Point 3 IN STEAM

3.1 PRODUCT is protected by management software digital rights management ( " DRM SOFTWARE " ) AND PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY ALTERATIONS DENUVO ( " TECHNOLOGY ANTI - TAMPER " ) . YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND WARRANT THE FOLLOWING REGARDING THE DRM SOFTWARE : ( I) INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL CAUSE THE SOFTWARE INSTALLATION DRM on your computer; ( II ) THE DRM SOFTWARE MAY LIMIT THE NUMBER OF INSTALLATIONS OF THE PRODUCT; (III ) THE DRM SOFTWARE MAY INSTALL ON YOUR COMPUTER ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS REQUIRED FOR COPY PROTECTION ; (IV ) DURING THE INSTALLATION AND / OR FIRST PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT MAY BE NECESSARY IN CONNECTION LINE TO UNLOCK THE PRODUCT THROUGH THE DRM SOFTWARE ; Y ( V ) Some files TECHNOLOGY ANTI - TAMPER CAN STAY IN YOUR TEAM Even after uninstalling the product .

8 years ago

yeah, and now please read it yourself very carefully. ^^

it says DRM-Software and Denuvo. those are 2 different things. there is DRM-Software, and there is Denuvo. 2 different things.

(IV) says, the DRM-Software may need to connect to the internet for first-time activation. not Denuvo. also the only reason mentioned it first-time activation of the product, not transmission of personal data.

(V) says, Denuvo may leave something behind on your computer after deinstallation. and according to the FAQ on the Denuvo website this is only a single file, and it doesn't do anything.

8 years ago

if you go down and keep reading , is the part who talks about transmition of DATA ,(READ YOU RAM ALL THE TIME)

8 years ago

1. where should i read? you still didn't post a link. "Point 3 in STEAM" doesn't tell me where to look. which game? Tomb Raider? i looked at the Tomb Raider EULA. it doesn't look like what you posted.

2. of course a copy protection like this has to read the RAM. it prevents manipulation of the process memory of the game, so it obviously has to read it. that alone is not a bad thing, it's a necessity for this to work.

3. the problem is, that you assume things. you read "it reads the RAM", so you assume it reads personal information and sends it to a server. what i asked was, if you have any source that proves what you said, then please show it to me.

you said " taking information of all your activities". show me any proof of that. i can find none, not in the EULA's and not elsewhere.

you said "this program can move in your hard drive (you dont have control of this)". i don't think that's true. what do you even mean by that? ^^ if you mean the program puts a file or two in the windows directory, for example - that's completely normal. many programs do that. this happens because some files are shared between programs (like drivers, libraries, runtimes...), and some windows directories are standard search paths, so every program can find those libraries etc. there. absolutely normal, and even good for you.

you said "when you uninstall the game, this program DONT uninstall, the program is still in your system taking information.". that is not true! the program uninstalls, but there may be a single file (depending on how the game does the deinstallation) which will stay behind. and that file does nothing. if you have a source for anything you said, please show it. so far you have shown nothing at all, sorry.

8 years ago

Also pretty much every program does leave files behind, because that how Windows works, libraries could be used to other programs too (DirectX, Visual C++).

8 years ago

files behind no PROGRAMS taking your information.

8 years ago

no, i don't think that's true.

8 years ago

I mean, technically yes and no. DRM utilizing virtualized instruction sets (nothing new) are slow by nature of how they work (taking native code, turning it into non-native code that needs to be ran through its interpreter before execution, causing what would take 1 instruction to execute into many), which is why when implementing it you have to be careful about what you wrap it around. In effect, not really.

8 years ago

I was looking into this but now my cart gets updated with full price on the game and the season pass.. I'm guessing they changed it just now.

8 years ago

Is over

8 years ago

Did this just end or has it been over for a while now? I missed the Season Pass. :(

8 years ago

Yeah, it just ended.

8 years ago

:(

8 years ago

T_T

8 years ago

Just ended few minutes ago. Was up for like few hours.

8 years ago

:(

8 years ago

59.99$ for base game and 29.99$ for dlc,the deal is over

8 years ago

man it was hard to resist to buy it just because it is a price glitch... :D

8 years ago

not a price glitch ... look the home page of gamestop . It was a promotion not a bug

8 years ago

Why hasn't anyone picked THIS up yet? :O

It's a steal at $70 XD

8 years ago

can someone sell me the season pass when it is really 9$?
i will pay via paypal

8 years ago

Now I have a 20$ gamestop gift card for nothing...

8 years ago

I've ended up buying 4 Final Fantasy games with the gift card so it was not a bad deal after all I guess

8 years ago

Did they cancel your order and give you a gift card in its place? Just curious.

8 years ago

No, I bought a gamestop gift card from gyft so I could buy Rise of the Tomb Raider from Europe (Paypal and CC were rejected) but it took them 6 hours to send me the card and the deal was over by then lol. So I've bought the FF games on sale with the card

8 years ago

Well at least it worked out okay in the end. :)

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.