I'd like to start by telling you that i know that bundles don't get you any CV so i'm guessing that this is related to that.But why did it went back from 32 or something to 30.00? More exactly,why did it show up as 32 in the first place?

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

mods are only people, doing a volountary work - bundle list isn't updated 24/7 plus as they are only people they may miss something. If title is added to bundle list it will retroactively change CV of all bundled games to the point the bundle went live. So for example if bundle goes live right now, you create a GA for 10p game, while it's not yet bundle-listed, but already in bundle, and it gets added to list in 5 dfays, you will lose this 10$CV when it gets listed.

9 years ago

Best guess would be a game you gave away got bundled and suddenly wasn't worth full value anymore.

9 years ago

You can give away a recently bundled game that hasn't been put on the bundle list yet. If it was before it was bundled, you're fine, if not, your CV is changed accordingly.

9 years ago

One of the games you had givenaway wasn't on bundle list at time, but was retroactively added... As such CV is recalculated.

9 years ago

Thank you all for clearing this out for me!!

9 years ago

The total of your giveaways = $32.
The last two are from a newer bundle. When Coldfire Keep credited, it put you from $25 to $32 CV.
Since it's bundled, when it was updated, that dropped back down to $30.
However, that other $2 isn't actually gone. You can get the full CV from bundled games, it just stops contributing directly and instead will add in at 20% of the non-bundle/exploited list GAs you do.
So in this case, for that last $2 that dropped, if you give away a non-bundle game worth $10, you'll get that other $2 CV from Coldfire Keep as the 20% bundle CV addition, and end up having a total CV of $42.

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by Tatarul.