Comment has been collapsed.

fu you i just buy it for no good reason :D

Is it price error or just happy new year ? :D

9 years ago

Thank you, got mine :)

9 years ago

i bought 4 copies said "shipped" but only get 3 copies :P, i mean is still a good deal but damn XD

i recommed no buy more that 3 copies at the same time :P

EDIT: 4th copy never come, so i guest will not gonna send it, but still was a good deal 7£ x 3 copies

9 years ago

Took about an hour or so , finally recieved key , but the first order i did was cancelled , 2nd order recieved tho just takes time .

9 years ago

Lucky! I put in my order before you got your key, but they still cancelled it. Doh!

9 years ago

i bought 4 copies but only get 3 copies :P, i mean is still a good like 7£ for 3 copies but damn XD

and the 4th copy never come, so i guest they no gonna send

9 years ago

Fixed.

9 years ago

guess my order got cancelled... waiting for support

9 years ago

Shows price as 1,75 but shows 11,5 when added to a basket. :(

9 years ago

Seems like you were a minute too late

9 years ago

yeah same to me. Now it's 11,50... guess I came 2min too late

9 years ago

It works but you don't get the bank heist dlc from game that you get if you order it from squenix's online store

9 years ago

now lets take a moment and remember of all that people that pre-ordered

9 years ago

the comment combined with your avatar is priceless :))

9 years ago

... And laugh at them.

9 years ago

Mine was canceled :(

9 years ago

SHIT. I got distracted and didn't buy it. ;_;

I thought I got lucky just now still had it in my cart and stuff, was going to check out and it randomly went up 10 euro without even telling me. I could have almost bought it by accident at full price. It gave no warning.

9 years ago

mine cancelled

9 years ago

Cancelled.

Wrote a nice email to their customer service.

9 years ago

Same, I'm about to write a letter as well, because I was getting that game fair and square.

9 years ago

dont cry :D I only buy one copy ,if i was bit*h i buy like 10.. :D

9 years ago

i buy 4 copies, and charge me 4 copies, but only send 3 copies XD, but still a good deadl for the price

so was better u dint bought 10 copies, maybe u would received less XD

9 years ago

i bought for 1.75GBP. i used on my steam. i think it will revoke.

9 years ago

They made a mistake, they fixed it.
They are not gonna refund and revoke. That would be the stupidest thing to do for them.
I hope they just take their loss and move on, at least they got a zillion people who now know about their website.

9 years ago

Damn

9 years ago

Tell me if this was too much.

Hello, I placed an order on a game about 7-9 hours ago, as a friend told me about it and how it was on a deep discounted price. But when I got on today, it said my order had been canceled and the price of the game changed. I understand pricing errors, but that is no excuse to cancel my order and deny me what I had bought. my order number is, ****.

I have tried contacting your support service through live chat, but they never even replied after sending several messages when the chat was initiated, and then said I was not talking and killed the chat. I am highly dissatisfied with this service, and currently cannot, in any good faith, recommend it to any, quite the opposite, if I continue to receive deplorable support, I will have spread this to many others and tell them not to buy from here.

At this point, the game alone isn't worth all the time I have wasted on just trying to talk with your support about it, let alone the time I had to wait to even get notified something was wrong. I had to actually go onto the site to check my order, I received no email about it and could have gone days without knowing before I got concerned.

For me to even consider not calling you out on this and spreading the bad service I have received, let alone humor the idea of using this service ever again myself, I demand more than just the game I ordered. I am thoroughly disappointed by all this, and this will be my last chance I give to let this be resolved. I will not pay for the game I ordered, because of all this, and I do expect that game at the very minimum, and something else to compensate me the value of the time I have waited and wasted to get this resolved.

Regards,
Shikibara Dreda

Too much? Cause I legitimately do feel not even the game alone given free to me as an apology is enough, at most that will just keep me from going around telling others of their bad service.

9 years ago

So you want 2 games for free from a site that went bust not so long ago? GL.

9 years ago

XD I don't expect to get more than what I ordered. Though, at least where I am from, here in Kentucky, when a store screws up like this, they treat you like a king to keep your service and recommendations.

9 years ago

Seems I woke up and my order was cancelled :/

9 years ago

Anyone who had their order cancelled, had any luck with support?

9 years ago

nope

9 years ago

After playing this a little, I felt like I should have donated the money to charity instead or pay a little more for a better stealth game....

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by Devil231.