I'm not one of those people who post as fast as something is announced. I just want to know if anyone tried this and what are the steps of getting the games? I connected my twitch to my amazon account and got to the Start free 30-day trial point where they tell me to Approve payment and that I can cancel anytime, but my card is linked to i'll probably be charged for the first month.
Any details of how can these games can be obtained?
I don't have Twitch Prime either

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't know ! I'm in the same situation :)

5 years ago

Wrong category bro

5 years ago

No, they'll charge you the 1st month at the end of these 30 free days

So now you should cancel the auto renew from amazon prime

5 years ago

I didn't press the Start 30-day free trial on Amazon, so I think i'm fine

5 years ago

Then how come it won't let me start the 30 day free trial on amazon because it says my payment wasn't processed (i used a visa card with no money on it) so obviously they're trying to charge me something

5 years ago

I think you' should have at least 1 usd/eur

5 years ago

Open Twitch.tv
Go to "Botin Prime" (I don't know how they translate in english. It's a crown)
Get the games

Or just go to https://www.twitch.tv/prime and get the games.

And cancel autorenew from amazon prime right now.

5 years ago

I didn't press the Start 30-day free trial on Amazon, so I think i'm fine

5 years ago

But you can only get the games if you belong to prime, or are in the 30-day free trial of amazon prime.

5 years ago

Amazon Prime and Twitch Prime are different. You need to check if you got the Amazon prime that also comes with a free Twitch Prime service. It is still country-dependant, although they support many now.
As for claiming, you should see a crown icon on Twitch if you log into the website, and they list the freebies. It is not always games though, mostly it is some microtransaction stuff for online games (Warframe is the most recurring).

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I always gathered that Steam or not, you must have a WarFrame account to play. I am not an active player, I never touch MP in any game.
However, to my knowledge, those codes are redeemable through the WarFrame site (or client, if it has one).

Edit: Just checked the latest, it says to link the Twitch and WarFrame accounts and they will add the item there. So yes, you need to redeem it through their own account.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

It is essentially Destiny done right: without the terrible writing and the ridiculously overblown lootboxing. It still has microtransactions and season passes up the buttocks, but at least it is free by default and you can have some fun on the low levels without unlocking the paid high-end gear. Also, what I saw, people can just fuck around individually on all levels, you do not have to worry about relying on a bunch of twats who are not there to progress the stage.

5 years ago

the paid high-end gear

All weapons in the entire game can be acquired without paying anything. The only paid-only thing in the entire game are cosmetics.

5 years ago

Strange, several people told me that there are entire special weapon sets you cannot get just by paying.

5 years ago

just start the 30free day trial and cancel it .
you wont get charged ,if you cancel it before the prime ends .

5 years ago

Then how come it won't let me start the 30 day free trial on amazon because it says my payment wasn't processed (i used a visa card with no money on it) so obviously they're trying to charge me something

5 years ago

Since purchase is required, the games are not free, so it's misleading to use that phrasing in a thread topic within the Deals subforum.
Moreover, since you're asking a question rather than presenting a deal, this should be in General or Off-Topic to begin with.

//

I believe the current Prime setup doesn't allow you to obtain the Twitch Prime free trial if you've already used up your Amazon Prime trials, as the various Prime services should now all utilize the same free promotion markers. If it's saying you'll have to pay for the first month, then there's likely no way of getting around paying on that account. Otherwise, you won't be charged until your trial ends, so you're fine to continue with the trial process. If you have Amazon Prime active (via a trial or purchase) you can immediately cancel service after activating Prime, which will simply cancel auto-renewal without affecting your current subscription.

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Amazon Prime free trial will give you free twitch prime, I'm not sure if it's still possible to only get free twitch prime trial without Amazon prime. Either way, you can claim your free games under the prime loot icon. Note that it's a "drm-free" copy you download through twitch app and not a steam key.

View attached image.
5 years ago

5 years ago

That's because authorization of the card fails if the balance is 0. What they do here (and in many other similar cases where they require you to tie a card to a service even for a free trial and what not) is that they make a request to the card issuer to hold a small amount on the card (usually not more than $1), which only works if there are actually funds to hold, but they wont complete the charge so the funds will be made available to the card holder again once the hold is released.

5 years ago

The games you get need the Twitch desktop app to run, so if you're OK with yet another launcher then go for it. Personally I haven't bothered.

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by cRookie.