Owners of Moonbase 332 Codes will not be able to activate them from 13th of january because the developers are afraid of their codes being sold on G2A and other grey market sites.
although if you bought from an official ,You can get another code by sending them the order confirmation on the email listed in the post that i'll link below.
http://patchnotestudio.com/the-problem-with-the-steam-keys/
But if you already activated the game you won't get affected by this decision.
UPDATE: We will not ban any keys from “DailyIndieGame” or "Groupees" due to the License Agreement with the partner.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I've been waiting my whole life to make a poll

View Results
Potato!!
Potatos!!

Thanks for the heads-up

7 years ago

Storytime:
So you go to a bakery and buy a load of bread. You walk home and see someone who is really hungry. You give him the bread and he is very thankful. The hungry person opens his mouth to take the first bite. Suddenly the baker comes running an snags the bread right out of his hands. For good measure he treads it a while before the he throws the dismal remains into the trash.

I know it's not that comparable but the keys are not stolen or something so they should not be banned. I don't own a game from patchnotestudios and now I never ever will own one.

7 years ago

smth like that but it's mostly because the guy who bought the bread from the bakery went to sell it rather than giving it to the hungry person

7 years ago

Well, keys aren't necessarily licensed for resale for pro sellers.
That is not comparable.
If they replace keys bought directly from authorized sellers, that sounds fair.

Compared to tiny** studio, they are definitively not doing it hypocritically.

Moreover they only revoke unused key, so it won't affect as many users as previously revoked beholder owners.

7 years ago

Except you can do whatever you want with your bread.
Meanwhile the keys are for your personal use and if you massively sell them you are breaking a contract you signed buying those keys.

Pretty much

7 years ago

Yea this totally looks like a game people are going to steal /s
Thank you PatchNoteStudios for forcing me to go through all my bundle purchases just to keep posession of something I have legally bought.
But thanks for the heads-up nontheless.

7 years ago

Bundle Purchases will not get banned. Check out the Blog Post for more Information ;)

7 years ago

Apparently they changed that part after I posted. When I posted the Update below it only said they won't ban DIG keys.

7 years ago

Maybe they should be more concerned about the bad reviews.

7 years ago

Which this may be a cover for. This all reminds me of Evil Maze devs: "We're getting bad reviews from the thousands of keys we gave away, so lets revoke them and say they were stolen."

7 years ago

Sure looks like it yeah.

7 years ago

UPDATE: We will not ban any keys from “DailyIndieGame” due to the License Agreement with the partner.

7 years ago

Thanks, I edited it

7 years ago

Now they changed it to "They won't revoke any Bundle keys at all, neither DIG nor Groupees ;)

7 years ago

Yeah ^_^ , But should i keep the post open :| ?
Edit : I guess i'll keep it open just in case anything gets changed

7 years ago

Why not... there are probably still people who got it from one of their GAs and would like to know ;)

7 years ago

The game looks cheap af. Even a simple half-life 1 mod to enjoy pvp multiplayer dragonball is made with more effort and it's free since years. Additionally that moonsnort-whatever has so damn many bad reviews and the developer starts b*tching about his cheap $5 game as if it was an A+ title.
Sorry but not sorry.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.