PC and Xbox for me because the Xbox has a bigger community and you could socialize more and it is more harder and competitive. i have all the systems

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

PC, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo, Xbox, 360, Game Boy, I will have every system.

1 decade ago

PC and SNES.. oh whut now!?

1 decade ago

PS3 sucks and is inferior to xbox 360

1 decade ago

You linked to a google search of a trollface. Not sure if toll is incomplete or on the verge of making a discovery.

1 decade ago

Wii

1 decade ago

First, I just want to ask why you even included PC as a possible best? There's really no debate that PC is superior to any console. (The only people who disagree with this are ignorant and/or tasteless people who have never really played PC games.) Therefore the question should simply be: PlayStation 3 vs Xbox 360.

Secondly, the answer is PlayStation 3. The reason? Well, both systems are comparable in graphic quality and technical specifications. Thus, the only real edge lies in which system has better exclusive games. Since Xbox 360 exclusives are oftentimes released on PC, there's no point in buying a Xbox 360 and so the logical option is to go with the PlayStation 3. That's what I did.

1 decade ago

PC and PS3. I've never tried a XBOX360 though, but I own a 3 PCs and one PS3 myself.

1 decade ago

PC, and if you want a cheap system, i would buy a PS3.

1 decade ago

PS3? Cheap? Don't make me laugh. Unless it's suddenly had a massive price cut when I wasn't looking, I'm pretty sure it was the most expensive console ever sold and is still the most expensive of the current gen.

1 decade ago

I don't think that $200-$300 is too expensive (in my country it's even more expensive, like $400-$500), and i don't like xbox 360

For sure both are good options if you don't want to buy a decent PC.

1 decade ago

The PS3 was always the most expensive to buy, but it was cheaper if you bought the accessories to give the 360 matching features. Not sure if thats still the same now that the 360 slim includes wireless though. Also you saved $50 off a year of online (abusing 360 deals being the exception)

1 decade ago

PC and N64....

1 decade ago

Out of those I would have to say the best is... PS2

1 decade ago

Hard to say and I had to think hard on this one but I have to say: Wii

1 decade ago

PS3 for exclusives , PC for superior graphics, superior gameplay, multi tasking, customizability(hardware), mods, and steam.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by the707guy.