PC and Xbox for me because the Xbox has a bigger community and you could socialize more and it is more harder and competitive. i have all the systems

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

PC

1 decade ago

PC over anything, always. Was a PC gamer for...10-11 years. First PC was a Pentium II with 400 mhz. :)

1 decade ago

tetris ran so smoothly on that system

1 decade ago

PC btw

1 decade ago

PC and all Nintendo stuff

1 decade ago

Tetris

1 decade ago

If I had a better PC I would use it, but PS3 for me. It's really all I use. I want to start using my Wii more because of The Last Story, however. I don't have my wiimote or power plug though ;_;

1 decade ago

HURR DURR N64

1 decade ago

GAMEBOY

1 decade ago

colour

1 decade ago

GBA>color

1 decade ago

Also 3DS and DSiXL and PSP and Vita and Wii and 3D0 and Macintosh and Linux w/Wine and iOS and Android and N64 and Atari Jaguar and 3DO and ColecoVision and Atari 2600 and...

Basically I am suggesting that you are being disingenuous by excluding other gaming platforms (legitimate or otherwise) from your discussion! And no I don't own all of the platforms I named (only most of them.)

1 decade ago

PC > ALL

1 decade ago

^this

1 decade ago

PC & PS3 on rare occasions. There are only very few titles i'm interested in on Xbox that are not on PC. I cant justify the cost for an Xbox considering ill use an Xbox controller on my PC for those crappy ported games.

1 decade ago

Wii :)

1 decade ago

^This

1 decade ago

That and a PC.

1 decade ago

A girl's unmentionables>Tamagochi>PC>Pizza>PS1>PS2>PS3>Xbox720

1 decade ago

pizza>all

1 decade ago

Tamagochi > PC

1 decade ago

PC > My Dick

1 decade ago

I dont know, some girl's unmentionables arnt mentioned for a reason. Sometimes, some girls arnt really girls either...

Also, cold pizza for breakfast is best pizza.

1 decade ago

consoles broke PC gaming

1 decade ago

Stop being a post count whore.

"PS3 v.s XBOX 360 v.s PC"

"What kind of computer do you have?"

"How did you find this website?"

Seriously.

1 decade ago

^LOL Pwnd like a boss.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

I vaguely remember some demand for more active forums with more forumey threads such as this one.

1 decade ago

No talking allowed!

1 decade ago

NES>All

1 decade ago

+8999

You get another +2 if you include SNES and GBA.

1 decade ago

Mac and PS3

1 decade ago

PC and PS3.

Because sport games/racing games are just better on console imo. Love Gran Turismo

1 decade ago

Well depends what you are looking for.

A pc will always be the greater unit to play games on, as it has dominated the world of gaming for years, and can offer alot more.

Consoles are limited to what they can do and handle, but do not get me wrong the consoles are pretty good and genious but limited.
To me, there is no skill on a console to play a game. It's all thumb work. Keyboard and mouse is all about skill as you got alot more to do. Some people use the WASD and some the arrows.

I use the Arrow keys, as I use the hand with my left hand, and keyboard right.

Ps3 has bluray but their games look the same as the Xbox 360 to me, so why all that extra?

Xbox 360 is the better console for me, it offers that extra bit more which is why you pay for the subscription and offers Kinect which is one hell of an amazing device.
If the kinect could be used for Windows games, that would be amazing.

Anyway, PC all the way.

I've been a PC gamer since I was able to stand and walk. Back when it was the original Doom lol.
Then tried consoles for a few years and just was not the same, so saved up quiet abit and went back to PC gaming and never looked back.

I go back to Console for some little mess around, mainly Forza Motorsport 4 as that is amazing racing game and then kinect for friends nights but that is as far as I go :)

1 decade ago

By "extra bit more" you mean mandatory advertisement feeds, horrendous community and a plain retarded administration team along with ludicrous terms of use?

1 decade ago

The PS3 community is just as bad, according to my friend. The reason you don't see as much of it is because the PS3 doesn't come with a microphone.

1 decade ago

The community may be bad, but you don't pay extra to play with it.

1 decade ago

I think the price is pretty reasonable, to be honest. I'm not sure what the prices are now, but at launch, you could buy three years of membership for what extra it cost to buy a PS3 instead.

1 decade ago

How can you think the prices are reasonable if you don't know what the prices are? Good lord.

Xbox gold membership is "starting at" 5 bucks a month.

I just think it's more of a hassle than anything.

1 decade ago

The old consoles were fun, if only because they had original content you couldn't get on a PC at the time. Now, since everything's available on every station, may as well just get a PC, especially since you can hook up console controllers to the PC so easily for those games that just work better with a controller. PC games are less expensive and easier to get. I've also found that the community is better because there are fewer 9 year old rich little twats screaming into their mic about "hax". The Dreamcast was the last 'good' console I owned. After that the Xbox generation ruined them.

1 decade ago

PC & Ps3 <3

1 decade ago

PC & PS3, I have my PS3 for the console exclusives.

1 decade ago

PC and PS3. PS3 for it's exclusives, PC for everything else. 360 exclusives, aside from a very select few, are incredibly shitty in my opinion.

1 decade ago

PC for most of my gaming, 360 for the handful of couch coop games... i miss the good old days when everything had split screen and sharing a 13" screen to play Halo 1 with 3 other people was ok. Now, noone wants to share their 63" LCD... jerks.

1 decade ago

PC and PS3... the Xbox SUCKS, and the Xbox Joypad Sucks even more

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by the707guy.