Some of you may be asking what userstyle is. Userstyle is a site that uses the addon for Firefox and Chrome called Stylish. It allows users to make custom skins for sites. You can check out userstyle here.

Chrome Addon
Firefox Addon

This theme was inspired by Dark SteamGifts and some of the base CSS of this theme is used from that one. So credit goes to the maker.

I will continually be updating and maintaining this style for how ever long SteamGifts and myself are around. I am open to constructive criticism and ideas. I am horrible at Photoshop and if you would like to help, message me on steam or state so here. If anyone who does help out with some designs in Photoshop, I will not be able to pay anything unless I might have some gifts or keys to give for payment.

If you have color scheme you would like to have for SteamGifts, please message me on steam so I can details and work on it in my free time.

Details

ONLY SUPPORTS SteamGifts Plus (SG+)

Support

You may message me via steam or leave a message here

You can also submit issues or suggestions here

Ideas/Constructive Criticism

Please state in this post about anything you have.

Bugs

If you find anything I have missed that is not in my TODO List, please post a screenshot and link to where its at.

TODO List

• Non SG+ Header Image
  • Shadow Text fix for Live Preview and select other places
  • Giveaway Creation
  • Stickied Givaways

Installation

1. You must have the stylish addon installed before going to step 2
  2. Install Here

Changelog

Can be viewed here

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

you mentioned a steamgifts theme but didnt link it, looks pretty cool. I like the dark facebook one too, gonna check that one out.
http://userstyles.org/styles/browse/all/steamgifts

1 decade ago

the website might needs some work, like adding columns and sorting options, ect.

1 decade ago

I am not sure if I can do that with this. This is only CSS. To add columns, it would have to coded in with HTML. To do that, I would have to have access to the FTP server for this site.

1 decade ago

I have it linked in the description on that page. I will fix the post on here

1 decade ago

ahh ok, my bad

1 decade ago

Stickied giveaways such as the current 50 copies of RetroGrade appear like this.

1 decade ago

Added to the todo list

1 decade ago

I will have a massive update done by Wednesday at the latest

1 decade ago

Made some more updates to the theme. Any more pointers or suggestions, feel free to let me know

1 decade ago

I tried void v2 right now and I have white borders like here on giveaway page and on the forum whole topics are whitelook
I installed with userscript option through greasemonkey and using firefox as browser.
Not a big deal as long not for me because Im using the other dark style which is working fine now, but posting here since you asked me to do so.
Hope this info will help you to find a solution.

cheers

1 decade ago

hmmm, I think it might be the CSS not supporting FF. I will have to look into some more tomorrow and see what is causing the issue.

Ok try it now. You will have to go the stylish page and press update.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Ryahn.