idk if this is against the rules, but really WTF?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dohuytuong

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What an idiot

1 decade ago

It's bigger on the inside!

1 decade ago

532 perfect games? 98% of average game completion rate? Hahaha, what a cheater. Pathetic.

1 decade ago

I gotta say you guys haters are pathetic. His profile page has nothing to do with you all. Just move on with your life, or are you all just bitter with his game collection? Your e-peen is smaller than his, I suppose?

1 decade ago

this. why does anyone here give a fuck? bored? nothing better to do? if he wants to be an idiot and just use SAM to get everything big fucking deal, why would i care about the stupid stuff other people do.

1 decade ago

This is like saying "Why should I care if innocent people in Syria and other countries die and get enslaved everyday when I am fine here where I am!"

1 decade ago

did you really just compared some idiot cheating on his steam achivements with the genocide in Syria? if so then i have no words.

1 decade ago

Yeah, NATO should bomb them out. Just like in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. And then no one will die and no one will be enslaved. Oh, wait, after NATO invasion they dying and getting enslaved even more often.

1 decade ago

God fucking idiotic statement you have there.

This is Steam. DIGITAL PRODUCT. What is the correlation between Steam and Syria? Fuck!

1 decade ago

So what? It's his profile.

1 decade ago

zig hail(c)sam

1 decade ago

Damn lvl 153, that's impressive and crazy.

1 decade ago

What i don't get is the fact that people in the comments in his profile seem angry about this and have the need of saying "Hey, your profile is fake"...

Is it so important? Really?
Makes him more important or more famous? I don't think so...

Peace.

1 decade ago

Well, he is relatively famous now. :)

1 decade ago

I'm more impressed by his 383 screenshots in The Walking Dead. He literally took a photo of every minute in the game :o

1 decade ago

This guy brings gaming, achievement hunting & cheating to anew level. I bet he knows what fun really is!

1 decade ago

Your thread most likely caused all those idiots to go to his profile and berate him for his 'fake' profile. Why must you do that? This is the reason the rule against calling out exists. It's his profile, let him do what he wants to it.

He seems like a cool guy, and this might cause him undue stress. You could have just taken a screenshot and edited out the name or something.

1 decade ago

+1 Leave people be.

1 decade ago

I like the reviews this guy does, they are totally not copy pasted from game's store page.

1 decade ago

I agree with the people who don't judge him , who cares!! it doesn't affect anybody else's life but his, but i do suspect that a person needing to live in a world where they have false acheivements has an underlying problem that is linked to low self esteem or more serious , i only say this because i know somebody that has these kinds of issues and after looking at his profile i think i may be right , they collect games, fake friends and have all sorts of compulsive needs , what stuck out to me on his profile was the steam calculator named "disapointed in my life" i know somebody like this and it's a shame.

1 decade ago

2 weeks even not have so much hours. It is like 24/h 24 games at the same time.

1 decade ago

i smell steam achievement manager

1 decade ago

2 weeks = 336 hours. 8,063.4 hours in 2 weeks only mean one thing. Think about it.

1 decade ago

Run several games simultaneously. It only means he has a very powerful computer (or tricks Steam into thinking he can run all those games at the same time :p)

1 decade ago

steamdb's calculator

Says he has 'played' 308,237.9h which is about 35 years worth since May 25, 2012!

and the Account worth: $12608.06!

1 decade ago

Ancient Aliens Guy "Time Machine"

1 decade ago

Actually right underneath it it says 49 hrs on record last played on Jan 10 which means it's probably a bug.

1 decade ago

He's got loads of games open at the same time, probably to collect cards. Unfortunately that doesn't work anymore;

You get one card every 30 minutes per game. If you open a second game you get one card per hour per game, 4 games means 2 hours per card per game. So your drop rate doesn't actually increase doing it this way. It used to work a long time ago though.

1 decade ago

He used to be on my friend list until I deleted him because he kept spamming my activities page with his fucking "recommendations". I just fucking laugh at his The Wolf Among Us episode 5's achievements.

1 decade ago

lol, he is the stupid wallet worrior ever i seen

1 decade ago

No, but calling out is against the rules here.

As Zrr00 said yesterday:

Your thread most likely caused all those idiots to go to his profile and berate him for his 'fake' profile. Why must you do that? This is the reason the rule against calling out exists. It's his profile, let him do what he wants to it.
He seems like a cool guy, and this might cause him undue stress. You could have just taken a screenshot and edited out the name or something.

1 decade ago

Seems like using an Achievement Unlocker is the new trend.

1 decade ago

In 1 year he 100% 500+ games, that sounds right.

1 decade ago

And all in the same day, that is some serious multitasking!!!!!!!!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by ghostcl.