I think I might have deleted my old thread accidently ;o, I cant seem to find it so here is another one
Dead Island can be bought at price of $34/ Renegade Ops can be bought at price of $10.20/ Call of Juarez: The Cartel for $20.40 only @GreenManGaming(It is already 15% off but if you use voucher code you get additional discount). If you sign up through my referal link we both get additional $5(after you purchase of $5+, one time only), so technically you pay $29 (cheaper than 4 people putting money in for 4 pack). Here is Link for further information. Here are steps how to use code:

If you already have an account skip step 1

1. Sign up at greenmangaming using My Referral Link then click on Login/Register at top or Without my referal link
  2. Click on Dead Island Pre-Order
    3.Scroll down till you see Voucher Code
  3. Enter the following code there: 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS or 20PEC-FACEB-SAVER or
    20PEC-TWEET-SAVER All three of them provides 20% discount you can use it to buy other games NOTE* Codes only work 1 time you use them
    1. The page should reload and the code and discount will be placed. If not try again
    2. Get the key and activate it on steam
      Hope you guys take advantage of this while you can! :D
      EDIT: "Dead Island Pre-purchase offer includes 1 bonus! the Bloodbath Arena downloadable content will become available one month after the game's release."
      Edit 2: You can activate Renegade Ops on steam too.
1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Dead Island sucks, RE is 100x times better.

1 decade ago

I have RE too and I think it's great, but the thing is Dead Island is not out yet and you are not the one to judge it unless you try it.

1 decade ago

Ебанулся что ли?
Видео посмотри)

1 decade ago

What?

1 decade ago

Translation: I am sexually attracted to you

1 decade ago

lol..

1 decade ago

Was this comment necessary? Secondly, how can you even say that when the game hasn't even been released.

1 decade ago

That's what I said, how can you judge a game if you haven't even tried it.

1 decade ago

"Dead Island Pre-purchase offer includes two bonuses! "The Ripper" special weapon will be available for use right away while the Bloodbath Arena downloadable content will become available one month after the game's release." :D

1 decade ago

Thanks alot. Bought it trough your referal link and thanks for the extra $5 credit :D

1 decade ago

Your welcome and Thank you too :D

1 decade ago

Mind if I sneak in my referral link too?

1 decade ago

No, if I let one then more and more people will ask.

1 decade ago

me too? ^^

1 decade ago

Edited, in case some people didn't knew these codes can be used for other game Deus Ex, Magicka, Renegade Ops etc etc.

1 decade ago

How much cost Call of Juraez Cartel with 20% off code in USA?

1 decade ago

$20.40 :)

1 decade ago

Thanks, the same and in euros.

1 decade ago

Okay, no problem.

1 decade ago

In Poland Dead Island cost (normally) about 27 bucks (for GORE edition). Gonna buy it :D

1 decade ago

Damn, there should be equal price for everybody :(

1 decade ago

Could someone use my link please? I don't have much money and just want Deus Ex :/ http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=theycallmeryan

1 decade ago

-.- I said no to other guy, same applies to you too, would you please kindly remove your referral, that would be appreciated.
PS; Deus Ex is now $40 with voucher since there is no pre-order discount.

1 decade ago

Batman: Arkham City can be bought at $34

1 decade ago

The ripper weapon will not be available if you pre-order on gmg. Only the bloodbath DLC will but who cares about a single weapon anyway. Got that baby for $34 :D

1 decade ago

Yea, sorry about wrong information :(

1 decade ago

I don't know is Dead Island worth getting?

1 decade ago

I don't know, but I got it. The prices on GMG can't be beat, and probably won't be beat for some time after release on Steam.

1 decade ago

I'm avoiding Dead Island, was really hyped for it, but a friend of my played it at PAX and said the controls were just dreadful and even worse than DNF's controls.

1 decade ago

What did he/she say about game itself?

1 decade ago

You can now Pre-Load Dead Island (can't play the actual game, yet) if you purchased from gmg, Just copy Cd key in "Your Games" tab which is under your account name. After that click on Dead Island, it will show you key, copy that key and activate it on steam. Feel free to add me :) If you haven't purchased the game yet, you can use this code: READY-UPDEA-ISLAN (20% off for Dead Island only, thanks to Razorfish)

1 decade ago

Dead island sounds awesome!

1 decade ago

Ign Video Review you guys should take a look :) He forgot to mention that there are rare weapons, like borderlands, rarity level from low-to-high, White-Blue-Orange. "If you want to be brain Dead Zombie watch Jersey Shore, on more on Dead Island..." lol

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DeathSighT.