I have Global Offensive,
But I want original and source too, for their communities.

If I buy the complete pack as a gift, are games come seperately or as a whole? I mean, can I giveaway Global Offensive and keep the others?

If not, I will pay 7.5 dollars and buy the games I want seperately.

Please help if you know anything about this :)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If you put the complete pack in your cart, it will tell you whether or not you get an extra copy of CS:GO to giveaway.

Though, more than likely, they won't give you one.

1 decade ago

Nah, you don't get an extra copy with that one - give this a look over. Quite surprised as you do with a lot of Valve's own packs.

1 decade ago

No. You will only get the games you don't have. A friend had M&B Warband and bought the Collection, he didn't get Warband as gift.

1 decade ago

Whereas you're correct in that you don't get an extra copy, your reason is incorrect. Just because one game doesn't give you extra copies doesn't mean another one won't.

1 decade ago

At least he attempted to give a reason, rather than just "Nope, you're wrong!". If anything he's actually pretty close as 99% of the games won't give a gift.

If it's not Left 4 Dead, Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode One, Dawn of War II or mentioned as a limited promotion then there are no gift copies.

1 decade ago

But I wonder what if I buy the game as a gift in the first place?

1 decade ago

If you buy the whole pack as a gift you'll get only one item being it Counter Strike Complete Pack. I think, at least it was that way with GTA IV+Episodes.

1 decade ago

Okay, i bought for a friend a gift version and it was like you said.

and i only bought original cs for now.

thanks everyone for help! :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Laurweara.