Hello,
does holiday cards are going to dissapear after 1/4/2016 6pm? What to do with them? Any one want to trade for the 2 missing one?

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

you can trade, sell, craft them or turn them into gems, but yeah they're going to dissappear today after the sale is over. Cant help you with that, i already sold mines

8 years ago*

I need Santa's Workshop and Redemption.

8 years ago

8 years ago

Trade will be held for 72 hours :/ Stupid that the cards will dissapear.

8 years ago

"Tradable & Marketable After: 11/01/2016 05:00:00
Received from crafting a badge."

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

I still have 40+ holiday trading cards. Missing #1 to craft couple of badges, but since I can't sell them nor trade, I guess i'll just turn them into gems. What other options do I have? Anyhow, its maybe my mistake for understanding that Holiday Trading Cards will be available/valid until 11.1.2016...

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

How can you trade them when they're not showing in inventory when offering a trade?

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

I understood correctly that Holiday Sale is lasting until 4.1.2016 (EU date format), but I also read (kill me if I remember where) that cards will be valid and tradable until 11.1.2016 (EU), you know, as it was with the cards from earlier steam sales. I remember trading summer sales cards even after the summer sale (2015) ended, so I thought will be the same this time. Anyhow, my bad I guess. Should have payed closer attention.
Thanks for the info, though.

8 years ago

"but I also read that cards will be valid and tradable until 11.1.2016 (EU), you know, as it was with the cards from earlier steam sales" - that was some bullshit, all but first event cards started to disappear right when sale ended. It took them few hours to all go out, but it never took'em a week.

8 years ago

Not tradable, nor marketable and cannot be turned into gems.. they're useless by now.

8 years ago

Confirmed.

8 years ago

+2

8 years ago

Anyone got a "You Better Not Cry 9 of 11, Series 1" to trade? I have extras of most of the rest but not 1 of that.

8 years ago

Huh? Aren't the cards gone already? o_o

8 years ago

Keep reading conflicting messages. Some say yes, some say 11th, ect. Just a few posts above mine for example. Was hoping not since I still am 1 short.

8 years ago

Just go to your steam inventory and you'll see that Holiday Cards are no more. Should be confirmation enough.

8 years ago

^ this. That's what I did earlier and there are no more cards in your inventory, so...

8 years ago

Well, the 11th are just if you crafted them. Like, it will say "tradable 11/01/16" or something like that; that's because of the 7 days hold of items after crafting badges. Doesn't mean that the cards will exist then when it says they expire today.

8 years ago

Knowing Valve, they started to disappear, but it will take a hour or 10 for them all to disappear.

8 years ago

Well, just look at Crystalis' inventory - they are gone already.

8 years ago

I have one extra 9 if you need it... (and if it can be traded xD)

EDIT: Yep, they seem to be unavailable for trade. I still don't understand where the 4 cards I have in my inventory came from O_o

8 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.