So awhile ago when Take on Helicopters was on sale for $10 or so, this guy contacted me and he wanted it so bad that he traded five games for it. One of them happened to be Revelations 2012.

At first I thought it was just one copy, but then after a day later I look at it and it says "Revelations 2012 4-pack." Then I say, "How is that possible?"

"Four Packs must be purchased for your own account. Once you've completed your transaction, you'll be able to give your three extra copies of the game to friends using the Steam client."

So I am thinking of giving away four of these copies away to the public, but then realized 4-packs cannot be bought as a gift, so here is my question:

How would I gift this 4-pack away?

In case anyone doesn't believe me, here is a screenshot.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Its a hard question.

1 decade ago

I think that this is just one gift from the 4-pack, not the 4-pack itself.

1 decade ago

You can buy a 4-pack as a gift, it will stay in pack-form.

If you want to give away single copies, you'll have to activate it yourself and gift the other 3.

1 decade ago

I have never been able to buy a 4 pack as a gift and afaik it is impossible. Most probably it is what malyxxl said.

1 decade ago

maybe its just a bug and its only one copy from a four pack

1 decade ago

Back when Rev2012 came out, it was two times more expensive and people bitched about the price, so developers caved in, made the game cheaper, gave everyone, who bought the game before three tradable copies and to those, who bought a 4-pack, gave another 4-pack.

1 decade ago

this

1 decade ago

You click the "Send Gift" button, or you can activate the game but you would only be able to giveaway 3 copies at that point all of which should be named "Revelations 2012 Gift"

1 decade ago

If anyone has a copy of this game in their inventory, please show it to me.

1 decade ago

ill gladly take it from u and add to my library, if it is a 4 pack ill give u one back, how does it sound? Just joking but afaik 4 packs do exist

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Yeah, I just found out you can buy 4-packs from the Steam store unlike some other games such as Terraria.

I'll just send it to another Steam account of mine, redeem it, then send the other three gifts back to my original account.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by TheThing2010.