[NO SPOILERS]

What movies have you seen this year? Also, what movies are you looking forward to in future months?

So far I've watched Iron Man 3 on premiere night, Fast and Furious 6 on premiere night, and Star Trek: Into Darkness on a random weekend.

Iron Man 3 is the funniest Iron Man movie in my opinion, but overall the first movie is still the best.

I didn't really know what to expect from Fast and Furious 6, but it didn't disappoint, the ending was awesome.

Star Trek: Into Darkness was a lot better than I expected I went in having seen absolutely nothing from the Star Trek franchise in my life and I loved it.

I'm looking forward to: This is the end, Man of Steel, Wolverine, and The World's End (this will probably be my favorite out of all these other movies honestly).

I'm probably going to see The Great Gatsby, Monsters University (with my little bother), and maybe World War Z.

TL;DR What movies have you watched/ are you looking forward to this year. Which was your favorite? I'm going to watch all the movies =P

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I honestly don't even remember how many I saw this year, probably 3.. but they ranged by like 2 months each

Latest one I remember was The Hangover III and that's because it was last week

Looking forward to Monsters University and possibly The Purge along with Grown Ups 2(I don't know why, just a fan of Chris Rock)

1 decade ago

Iron Man 3, although the ending was shit.

1 decade ago

Only saw Iron Man 3 and I liked it alot, so maybe DBZ movie 14 when that arrives late this year on DVD so I can actually see it ;) Or Lupin III vs. Detective Conan: The Movie, loved the special that one time.

1 decade ago

Movies are retarded. Haven't seen a single one this year, and less than 5 last year.

1 decade ago

Iron Man 3 was good. Oblivion was surprisingly good, being that it actually had somewhat of a plot, and the visual effects were great. I was really looking forward to Oz the Great and the Powerful, and it was pretty good but definitely could have been improved

1 decade ago

Jurrasic Park 3D was pretty cool, just the same as like 20 years ago.

1 decade ago

So far it's been a pretty dry year for cinema :/ I saw Texas Chainsaw 3D (utter garbage, glad I got the free ticket), Iron Man 3 and new Star Trek. Iron Man 3 is my current best movie of 2013, saw it twice (2D and 3D) and I'll probably watch it again if there's an occasion.

1 decade ago

The Place Beyond The Pines-9/10

Stoker--8/10

Trance--7/10

Evil Dead--6/10

Hansel and Gretel:witch hunters--5/10

Star Trek:Into Darkness--5/10

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by KungFuActionJesus.