Currently the game is 75% off, but you can apply their 20% off code right on the front page to bring it down to $5.99; includes Alan Wake Special Episodes “The Signal” and “The Writer”.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 decade ago

+1
I literally mean always! Damn :(

1 decade ago

you and me both :c

1 decade ago

There are awesome sales pretty much weekly these days... are you always broke always?

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 decade ago

pretty good deal, have it on xbox though..

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

hey, Alan Wake Collector's Edition is on sale at origin.com and the key activates on steam also.
Also Stronghold 3 is on sale there and the key is also activable on steam.

1 decade ago

I only see Alan Wake's American Nightmare on sale.

1 decade ago

I think it is a sale restricted to some countries. Here it costs 5 euros.

1 decade ago

As noted - only the American Nightmare version for $10...

1 decade ago

I see Alan Wake Collector's Edition on sale right now.

1 decade ago

You sure it's activable on steam?

1 decade ago

Yes, i activated Stronghold 3 Gold bought from origin yesterday, i also activated on steam.
And Alan Wake is also steamworks, so sure i'm sure. Not all games are steam activable, but for these two i'm sure.

1 decade ago

Thanks a lot for the info Docdra, would you happen to know if Mass Effect 1/2 (digital deluxe) &3 and both Dragon Age (Origin & II) keys also work on steam ? I've read in the Wake collector's description they mentioned the steamapps folder so I guess there is no possible doubt, but nothing about the others ? Any chance I missed where it's officially specified for the other sales ? Or any reader tried and happened to know ? Thanks in advance ! (I know, nothing much to do with the thread beside I just gonna get Wake there obviously but worth asking just in case).

P.S. : Just checked the remedy forum about it, it was officially announced that it would be possible to activate Wake on Origin & Steam, I really had no idea before I bumped into this thread today. The price was as low for quite a while. Still no idea about the other games.

1 decade ago

I think that ME & DA keys won't work on steam since they're not steamwork (they do not require Steam to play as an DRM) titles. I've got DA I & ME 1 & 2 on DVD's and they won't activate on steam :'(

1 decade ago

Thank you bull21, I was afraid to read that, guess I'll just wait bit more and hunt for a good deal when that comes to those ones then :'(

1 decade ago

Also, Arkham City GOTY for the same price (w/ voucher)

1 decade ago

Yeah...way to tempting.

1 decade ago

Payment Authorisation Failed :)
when i try to buy Alan Wake Collector's Edition on GMG the game is 6.99 not 5.99 8.73$ - 20% = 6.99$

1 decade ago

GMG is the worst website I have ever used. I bought a key from them months ago and it never worked and I am still fighting with them. Finally a week ago they agreed to give me a refund and I see that they only gave me credit of $2.50 when they really own me $14. I have emailed them about it and they said they'll look into it but I haven't heard anything from them since.

I think it's a shitty way to do business, give a customer the runaround for a few months so the Paypal access on their side closes so when they give you a refund it has to be in the form of website credit and the customer is then forced to shop with them.

So now I wait and watch all the good sales end and by the time they give me my money the voucher will have ended. Fuck GMG!

1 decade ago

Just dispute it with PayPal if you didn't get the goods outlined when you purchased.

1 decade ago

Cheaper at Origin, 4 usd for me :P

1 decade ago

That game is just awesome! Thanks god they made it at least that cheap AND put the 2 episodes in it.
It's absolutly worth the buy!

1 decade ago

Looks like I saw this way too late :( Darn

1 decade ago

What was the point of this?

1 decade ago

$postCount++;

1 decade ago