Hello guys! Want ask your advice, is it worth to buy almost new gfx card in title for $110? It still has 2,5 years of warranty.
Thanks!

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Probably. In my country it costs a lot more. Well buy something stronger if You have more money and want it to last for several years :)

9 years ago

After a year of no upgrades and saving up, this is the card I intend on buying by the end of the year.
I crosschecked my build and saw that it's greatly compatible.
The other GPU that I passed on was a GTX of the same league but it draws way to much power.
But I think it depends on how far you want to "future-proof". I think I won't be changing cards for another 2 years. :)

9 years ago

I got it for 180 or so, and I consider it well worth the price. So yeah, snatch that up.

9 years ago

Thanks!

9 years ago

Yeap, go for it.

9 years ago

The Amd 270 is pretty much the old 7870 with new feature like True Audio and of course more efficient,still a decent card for the money.

And at that price with how much warranty is left that is a pretty good deal at least U.S. prices as they usually run for 150-170.

You could wait for Black Friday deals but if you can get the full warranty with it and it is better then what you have and will make you happy go for it.

It is still a very capable 1080p card and should serve you for some time,as gaming right now has hit the graphics peak so to speak they can improve it some here and there but as far as any huge leaps that will not happen anytime soon.

The Days of seeing huge leaps every 6 months to a year might be behind us for now but as they say the future is never set it stone,it is always changing.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.