Celebrate good times, come on! KickstartGifts is celebrating its anniversary! So it's not exactly one year, I'm slightly late -- but hey, it's the gifts that count.

This is a group for people whose libraries still have plenty of room for growth. If your account is worth less than $350 (which you can check using SteamDB) you can join this group to get it up there. Free weekend games don't count, so right now, if you see NBA 2K15 in your library and you don't have it, you can subtract a whopping $59.99 -- or, for those bad at mathematics, that means your account value can be up to $409.99.

Rules for entering and instructions are in this discussion post. Do not ask in this thread how you can join, because then you obviously haven't read this post. To anyone who wants to post "my account is worth $2000 can I join": the current record holder for rejected applicants is someone with an account value of $18,793 and growing -- seriously, this guy is nuts. Unless you can beat that, I'm not impressed.

So what's up this week? Well, it wouldn't be an anniversary if it wasn't multiple games, right? So here's some treats picked out of the Halloween basket. I tried to make it something for everyone.

For everyone who's read all this but can't join the group I've got a consolation prize. And if that's not good enough, hang out in chat on Sunday for the monthly wishlist GA. Peace out!

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Why not use Steam Gauge instead (it doesn't count free weekend games since they shouldn't count to begin with)? Or do you trust SteamDB more?

Before anyone asks, my account is over $350 (It's $1229.11) and I'm well aware it's for accounts less then $350 I'm just asking why SteamDB over Steam Gauge.

I diffidently can't join the group for the reason above.

9 years ago

Steam Gauge is far less accurate because it's much slower to respond to price changes. As a result account values are much higher, which in turn leads to more disputes. Point in case: according to Steam Gauge, my account value is $2611.12, while according to SteamDB it's $2304. A random pick: Steam Gauge thinks X-COM: Enemy Unknown is $39.99. It's been $29.99 for quite a while now. Yes, I trust SteamDB more. :-)

That, and Steam Gauge is atrociously slow compared to SteamDB.

9 years ago

Fair enough.
SteamDB

9 years ago

Value with sales: $338
Games with total value: $1106

do i qualify? xD

9 years ago

Nope because you're over the $350 limit, the OP pacifically said Green value not Red, also link to SteamDB I think is required since they need proof that you have a certain amount and you could be lying for all they know.

9 years ago

9 years ago

9 years ago

9 years ago

$454.7 My Account Value :))

9 years ago

[b][u]My Steam Profile[/u][/b] [i](from [URL=https://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=76561197999907477&country=us]SteamDB[/URL])[/i]

[list][*][b]Worth:[/b] $633 ($212 with sales)

9 years ago

9 years ago

9 years ago

9 years ago

I guess many people don't know how formatting works on these forums, well go here for that: Formatting Help.

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by Nudiustertian.