4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

ಠ◡ಠ

4 years ago

Someone had to put Bad Rats :3

4 years ago

I must say RE2 Remake, even though some of the titles on the list already are very good ones

4 years ago

Obvious, it's Beat Saber!

4 years ago

Disco Elysium (added it to a poll), The Cat Lady and Night in the Woods. Also maybe Unavowed and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

4 years ago

I just had to put Deus Ex: Human Revolution on that list.

4 years ago

There are TOO MANY GOOD GAMES! Can't pick a single one, so let's just say that I voted for... my SG brand.

4 years ago

2010s are not done yet, there is entire 2020 ahead. And Cyberpank is not done yet.

4 years ago

I believe we're counting from 2010 to 2019 (most common way when it comes to decades).

4 years ago

from 0 to 9? From December to November?)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

i'm between fallout 4 and skyrim. 💟

4 years ago

Bioshock Infinite is the first to come to mind, so I'm going with that.

4 years ago

First thing to come to my mind was breakfast. But I'd already had breakfast, so I had a second breakfast. Then I played some Grim Dawn and I thought "This shit ain't half bad." So I'm going with that.

4 years ago

I'd already had breakfast, or that would have likely been the first thing on my mind as well. :3

4 years ago

Pretty much anything from Digital Homicide

4 years ago

thanks for a poll. So fine games in there

4 years ago

For such a huge period of time (almost 40% of my entire lifetime) it would be ridiculous to choose just one. I don't have a favourite game, I have favourite games.

Honestly, I really dislike polls that make you choose just one out of multiple overlapping options. If you really like one game, it doesn't mean that none of the others are applicable for you. Chances are you really like a bunch of them for different (or similar) reasons. I really wish the poll was multiple choice and you pick your favourite games rather than forcing to pick just one. Then we'd be able to see which game truly was liked by the most people..
Because now I'll just pick Portal 2 since it's my "favourite game" that's closest to the top. :P

4 years ago*

Same, and actually none of the ones closest to the top are games I've played, except Life is Strange... And while good, it honestly doesn't deserve to win best game of the entire decade. lol.

I also noticed that people are adding way too many 2018/2019 games to that list. Like "I'm enjoying this right now (or recently), so it's the best." XD

4 years ago

It really is impossible to decide on just one game without dividing all games into categories. The way it is now, it's like comparing cars to fishes.

4 years ago

Grim Dawn

4 years ago

Tomb Raider 2013
Hellblade:Senua's Sacrifice
A Plague Tale

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

how can you spell a game without Steam?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

View attached image.
4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

My personal best game is NieR Automata. I see a few other people have selected it on the poll, so I'm glad to know I'm not alone. :)

4 years ago

Over the course of 10 years more then 35,000 games have been released on Steam alone, so not even counting consoles or mobile. Seems rather impossible to choose.

That said, I'd said, probably my favorite game I've played in the past 10 years was Ori and the Blind Forest. It definitely frustrated me at points, but it was very memorable and was the game that finally got me into the Metroidvania genre.
Still, even though listen to Oris soundtrack from time to time, I think Undertales soundtrack was more memorable.

A few thoughts on other games mentioned:
Zelda: BotW looks like a ton of fun, and is basically what I always wanted 3D Zelda games to be (could never stand the lack of jump button on the older 3D Zeldas) but don't own a WiiU or Switch. :(
Nier Automata really caught my eye, and I got it for Steam, but performance isn't quite what I was hoping for on my Geforce 1060 6GB so I'm holding off on playing that one for now (same with FF15).

4 years ago*

Interesting, I got decent frame rate on a much worse card with Automata. The graphics look terrible whatever the settings are anyway. Unique game though, with an amazing soundtrack.

4 years ago

Dark Souls. It basically made a whole new genre mainstream. The amount of sous-like clones and sequels in both 2D and 3D don't lie.

4 years ago

.[†]/

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

Fallout New Vegas seems to be in the list twice

4 years ago

Fallout: New Vegas