So, today is the day Club Nintendo ends, forever. From tomorrow on (April 1st), no accounts can be made and no more coins can be earned. So, be sure to redeem everything you can today.

Also, what are your expectations for the Elite rewards this year? It's my first year as a Nintendo costumer, and I managed to get to Platinum mainly by buying a 2ds and a WiiU. What are you hoping for? Anything in particular from past years you'd like to see as a reward?

Please, refrain from starting a console war or anything like that. If you don't like Nintendo for a reason or another, that's fine, but not really on topic here.

EDIT: As UrbanThief stated, the rewards are finally listed!! They're around what I expected... I'm divided between New Leaf and DK.

View attached image.
9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What status did you achieve this last year?

View Results
No status.
Gold.
Platinum.
I don't have a Club Nintendo account.
For some reason, mandatory potato answer.

PAL account. Sad I couldn't get more stars. I'm still short 150 to get even a sticky notepad.

9 years ago

That's too bad. There was nothing I particularly liked, though.

9 years ago

I'll just hope they release a few more items before they kill it off. Two more were added today, but both are more than 1000 Stars.

9 years ago

I got all the physical rewards I wanted a few weeks ago, so I'm set. The digital games are available until June 30th, so there's still time to decide on something there. To be honest, I'm pretty sad to see Club Nintendo end. It was pretty nice getting all the special little tidbits just from buying games you were going to pretty much get anyway.

9 years ago

I'm annoyed that only North America got games. I admit we got some nice (though horribly expensive) physical items, but I would have loved the game download rewards. As it is, I got 4 different DS game wallets and a Yoshi soft toy for my youngest brother. Shown below with a Mario he already had.

View attached image.
9 years ago

Oh wow that is super cute! We didn't get any plushies >< I feel cheated lol. That by far is better than any of the rewards I had to choose from.

9 years ago

I would have preferred games myself. That was a very expensive item and lasted a couple of weeks.

Here is the selection I currently have access to, when I only have 450 Stars

9 years ago

I sadly can't get anything physical, because we in Latin America can't enter Club Nintendo geographically. So, as long as Nintendo is concerned, I live in Alberta.

I really hope there's something interesting that can be downloaded.

I also hope that the program Nintendo is using to replace the Club is at least as good as it predecessor was.

9 years ago

Got any friends in the states that deserve a gift? I'm not sure about the US service, but over here, I can enter a NZ address and have an item go there, not locked to my address.

9 years ago

That's a great idea! Sadly no, I don't know anyone... And I'm not sure I could change the account address that easily.

9 years ago

Too bad then. Maybe some other user can say on the address. If you can enter a custom address for an item, maybe you can do a giveaway topic if the Coins would otherwise go to waste.

9 years ago

That would be amazing! I'll look into it.

9 years ago

I managed to get all the digital rewards I wanted over the past 2-3 months.

9 years ago

I couldn't get a SSB4 3ds. I so sad. lol

9 years ago

Have some more codes to enter, site is so laggy ;_;

9 years ago

Yeah... It was to be expected. I couldn't enter the system for around two weeks when they first announced the end of Club Nintendo.

9 years ago

I really only managed to redeem coins for one thing....

View attached image.
9 years ago

That's actually pretty cool!

9 years ago

It's probably an April fool's joke

9 years ago

I doubt it. Tons of people have actually spend quite a bit of money speculating on the codes for the coins, as this was announced a long time ago. Nintendo would have a lot of trouble in their hands if this was a joke.

9 years ago

The rewards are up!

View attached image.
9 years ago

Indeed! Thanks for the notice, I updated the discussion.

9 years ago

Animal Crossing: New Leaf?! Lemme see if I have enough coins...

9 years ago*

Might want to delete this comment.

9 years ago

As always gold rewards suck.

Can't decide which game I want for Plat...

9 years ago

As a Platinum member this year, all I can say is that the selection is still pretty disappointing for me. No Kid Icarus Uprising, barebone WiiU selection, and games I already own to actually get to Platinum status.

9 years ago

Nothing I SUPER want, but yeah, I didn't expect anything too crazy like MK8.
Honestly DK FREEZE is a surprise to me.
Also Kid Icarus is a current reward with coins for 3ds. :o

I wish I had a WiiU. Never got to play SMG2.

9 years ago

I'm short to get Kid Icarus Uprising. I'd expect at least Platinum Rewards to contain all the digital retail games offered in Club Nintendo, but what can you do.

Also DK: Tropical Freeze kills your space if you don't have an external hard drive; it's 12 GB out of your (at most) 32 GB WiiU.

9 years ago

Wow that's a lot of space. Was thinking about getting that but idk now.

9 years ago

Anyone want to trade me Mario kart 7 for heroes of the storm beta keys(3)?

9 years ago

I'm from PAL and got 4500 stars and don't know what to get.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.