Call of Duty: Ghosts Complete Bundle
Call of Duty Definitive Collection

Are they crazy or something? You can get PS4 cheaper than that.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Call of Duty is indeed expensive - nothing new there.

9 years ago

I laughed hard.

9 years ago

Lol, just a word of advice to people who don't know. NEVER buy Call of Duty from Steam (unless its like %75 or more off WHICH IT NEVER HAS BEEN). I recommend buying from amazon, G2A, or some other place that's cheaper. Keep in mind that Black Ops 1 has been out for a long time now, still Steam is still charging $40 (very close to game launch price), while on amazon it's on $20 and on G2A it's even cheaper.

Just putting that out there, because even though most of you'll know it, there are some here are there who don't know it; and will give their money to greedy Gabe.

9 years ago

I imagine it's not entirely steam's fault for the game being 20 bucks, more likely activision wanting to keep the price up where copies tend to sell more.

I really doubt steam is saying for Silent Hill Homecoming 'OMG WE'RE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS 6+ YEAR OLD GAME! PLEASE KEEP IT AT 40!' too.

9 years ago

I think so.

9 years ago

Wat. '_'
You know those games that were released nearly 10 years ago, and were put into bargain bins at $5-$10 a pop?
I wonder when the people behind the Call of Duty games are gonna see those...

9 years ago

I think all the devs/publishers of COD games see is the fanboys lining up to overpay for their arcade shooter.

9 years ago

I think devs have more of a passion for creating them. It's the publisher that sees a whole lotta money.

9 years ago

when IW split from EA(i remember that so vividly and how COD was a breath of fresh air compared to medal of honor games) they were gonna do it differently now theye literally become that which they left EA to escape, this may be linked to be being bought by activision and their founders being removed from the company, i no more hate activision than i hate mcdonalds for making junk food mainly cause im guilty of giving em money in rare moments of having the urge to indulge in the crap they make, but the amount of cod games and the way they monetise it doesnt speak to giving a monkey's to me

9 years ago

I still think the problem is with the publisher. I don't really understand what you were saying but the problem is now is that their are 3 teams working on different CODs at a time now, right? That's down to the publisher. The individual teams I would assume put a lot of work in, but considering we get one EVERY year is where the problem is.

9 years ago

its less the number of teams, more the derivative could all be in one game but we'll release 3 cause theirs more cash in it, bethesda seems to manage to make games that take years to make then turn a profit, and yes they monetise it with DLC, but they do also seem to make DLC thats worth making generally

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

omg Instabuy

9 years ago

Crap ton of DLC, one low price.

9 years ago

I guess you meant ton of Crap DLC

9 years ago

Crap ton of crap DLC.

9 years ago

Jesus, wtf man.

9 years ago

Yea. Doesnt worth to buy all those useless DLC to customize a gun :)) LOL

9 years ago

Can't wait not to buy it

9 years ago

9 years ago

Well, check price of all dlc: http://store.steampowered.com/app/24010/

9 years ago

And you see the price ONLY skin weapons COD Ghosts? LOL 25€

9 years ago

see man? all those individual guns and gun skins or whatever they are really do add up! :O

9 years ago

$ $ moneys $ $

they are high on greed

$ _ $
9 years ago

As long as there are morons who buy those, cod games will supply.

9 years ago

It was meant to be only for the sale that was a few days ago. I think...

9 years ago

I don't get why the Definitive Pack even exist, the fanbase of COD (who are usually the only people who would pay so much for COD) mostly consist of people who wouldn't lay their hands on any game older than a year. So to who exactly they are trying to sell that Definitive Pack? (beside game collectors)

9 years ago

We are complaining when they apply the traditional $1 = 1€ on 10€ games, but this time, this is really ridiculous, 400€ = $520.

9 years ago

I just love how it says Volume 1 on the definitive edition.

9 years ago

this one is better // Here's what you save by buying this bundle : 430,91€

9 years ago

9 years ago

Ok so apparently they think that changing the damage caused by guns and changing some textures is worth 180Eur.

9 years ago

thats the price to pay if you want to torture yourself

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.