I added him and he kinda blocked me and wont answer any call . What can I do? I dont want to reroll, it might be a misunderstading seeing as I changed nickname on steam recently. But is there a way I could message them so they will answer or something?

Steamgifts should add a message system to talk with the winners of one owns giveaways.. Or isthere a way to send them their humble key and stuff that isnt email?

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

You can add the key to the giveaway, same as a humble giftlink.

7 years ago

You could write him something in an old giveaway or you could reveal the humble code and give it through steamgift.

7 years ago

You can send humble bundle keys or links either by mail or by adding them to the relevant field in the "giveaways created" page (there should be a key icon with an "edit | send" option.

7 years ago

You can write on one of their older giveaways. But I'd just screencap the message on Steam, wait a week, and reroll. If he is not interested in you, then you should not be interested in giving him free stuff.

7 years ago

If he didn't block you on here you could try to leave a message on one of his previous closed giveaways on steamgifts and explain the situation/ask him to unblock you

7 years ago

Like talgaby said, his loss. As a winner you're obligated to do everything you can in order to make it easier for giveaway creator to send you your win, so if it happened to me I'd simply make a screenshot, wait a week and move on (reroll), unless winner personally contacted me through one way or another during that week, showing that he cares.

7 years ago

So Can I send them the link thru the add key thing on the winners page? would that work?

7 years ago

3 ways to send humble link:

• via steam chat
  • put in key field. This way winner will see "link" button on his won page. Check screenshot
View attached image.
7 years ago

I added him and he kinda blocked me and wont answer any call

wait 7 days and reroll. send proof you're blocked in the ticket, a screenshot will do.

7 years ago

Welp, I tried to communicate with him anyway, his account is 2 months old here, no giveaway created, so cant message him, didnt think of doing that , so the other winner who hasnt accepted my friendship request may read now that im trying to talk to him, but the other guy that blocked me , well, I tried all ways, so just gonna wait then and see if he answers.

7 years ago

Wait the week, and then if they haven't realized their mistake link the screencap of the pending friend request/notification that you were blocked in a reroll ticket.

7 years ago

why don't you contact him using his e-mail ID ?

7 years ago

Set up a Steam key in the giveaway that will say UNBLO-CKMEU-TWAT2-4GIFT and if doesn't react just wait for 7 days and ask for a reroll :D

7 years ago

best-idea-ever xD

7 years ago

Nice

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.