Say for example I win game A on steamgifts. I then decide to buy a bundle which has game A,B,C,D,E and F. If I giveaway game A, a week after winning it in an earlier giveaway is that acceptable if I give it away in a key format. If not, would a gift link be considered acceptable??

Any thoughts on this issue would be appreciated.

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

As long as you have your won games activated in your account, you can give away whatever game you want/can

7 years ago

It's completely fine as long as you have game A activated on your acc.

7 years ago

As long as you don't try to give away the copy of the game you won, you would be okay. If you gave away Game A from the bundle that you bought, you would be perfectly fine.

I would place a disclaimer in the giveaway's description saying that it is NOT the same one that you won previously, however.

7 years ago

It's fine. It happens.

7 years ago

Yep!

7 years ago

You already got a few replies, but gonna confirm as well - as long as you have the game or key from the giveaway activated to your account when you mark as received, you can do a giveaway for the same game. :)

7 years ago

i did it many times... won game A, activated game A, and after this buyed bundle with A,B,C and made a GA for all of this games xD

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

OK. Thank you all for the advice. I greatly appreciate the responses and will give some more games over the weekend. Cheers 😃

7 years ago

I think most of us giveaway bundle games that are already in our libraries, some of which we've won from steamgifts.

fwiw, I give humble gift links (you can put the gift link in the spot for the key), but for bundlestars or indiegala or others I just use keys because it won't let me put a gift link in from those sites (at least that used to be the case)..

7 years ago

Enough people have given the answer I'd give already, but I'll still give for more reassurance. I see no issue with doing that, there could be numerous reasons behind someone doing it, and it's not like your breaking a rule regifting or anything so... Go for it.

7 years ago

Morals and ethics? On STEAMGIFTS?! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by steveywonder75.