This game is such a pain in the arse...
But it's pretty fun.
Has any of you played it yet?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227580/

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Only watched TB's video. Looks like a fun time waster.

1 decade ago

For anyone who doesn't want to go through TB's video, he calls it a decent Match-3 time waster.

He also recommends you buy the app version instead of the PC version, because the PC version is three times as expensive (once the sale is over) while adding nothing to the overall product.

And not to go in expecting it to be a game that involves thinking. While TB is pretty bad at puzzle games, his wife has beaten the game, and her strategy was apparently to just ignore the dungeon bit at the top of the screen and instead just constantly make matches as fast as possible. (Mind, TB is slow enough at Match-3 games that even when he tries it, he can't get very far.)

1 decade ago

Watched it too... Doesn't look fun at all. Wouldn't recommend

1 decade ago

I haven't played it but the trailer looks interesting

1 decade ago

I dont own it, but it looks fun (in a way) and a bit repetitive with the connect 3 though.

1 decade ago

It is a good time waster on my iPhone. Got it for free from some game/app a day place a while back. While I wouldn't mind playing it on pc, I can't bring myself to pay for it.

1 decade ago

Great on the iPhone. Not sure how it'll convert to PC though.

1 decade ago

cant afford it.

1 decade ago

All those CoDs broke your budget...

1 decade ago

I played it on iOS.

1 decade ago

Played the iOs version on my ipod, fun but hard. Either that or I just suck.

1 decade ago

Looks like a good game to be played on touch screen devices. Will wait for the Android version.

1 decade ago

fun while it lasted.

1 decade ago

Just got done playing a 2-3 hour session of it on Steam. It's pretty nice, the hardest thing about it is getting out of the traditional match-3 mindset. If something like two swords, a key, and a sword were in a row, my eye would be caught to that because I'm used to other match-3 games, not that I would try to make a move on it. By the time I closed it for tonight I was able to watch top and bottom easily and continuously make sensible matches.

I also really like the one song :>

1 decade ago

This. The change of style takes a few runs to get used to.

1 decade ago

Bought it based on that one trailer alone, I saw it when it came out on Steam and had no prior knowledge of the game. That was pretty amazing, a bit similar to Puzzle Quest, yet different. It's fairly easy (took me a couple hours) to reach the 10 milion mark, but all the way until there it's a lot of fun imho, though it's based quite a bit on the luck of having a good board and good dungeons. There's some fairly challenging achievements to get after finishing the game though, add to that the score hunting, and some 10 hours can definitely come out of this game. For a few bucks, hard to ask more.

1 decade ago

Seems amazing, saw NorthernLion play it yesterday.
Even though he was bad at finding matches, sometimes he got dealt a bad hand and couldn't match anything at all and that kinda pushes me away from the game.

1 decade ago

Well, I have a giveaway created for it - so spend your points and take a chance...

1 decade ago

have it on my ipod, pretty fun game, but lose a bit of his charm when you finish it

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by jeroen.