I'm planning to buy a gaming laptop (cause im travel a lot) and i need to at least be able to run BF3 at medium to high at 60 fps. Planning to get M17x but figured its so overpriced. I dont know about creating your own, so can u guys leave at the comments what to do Thank you :D

Edit: Right now im using a Macbook Pro 2011, not exactly the best for gaming, but thats all i have (birthday present from friend, freaking rich :D) used to have an HP Pavillion dv3 until it got overheating problems

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Have you already browsed the existing threads?

1 decade ago

That's an awfully kind friend of yours :S

1 decade ago

We were best friends when he came to school, got him out of bullying (i was bullied too) well, now we aren't and his parents are goddamn rich

1 decade ago

Thanks for sharing.

1 decade ago

I bought asus-k53s i5 and its good for me.

1 decade ago

Look into sager. They are solid. You can get a great fifteen incher from them for around sixteen to seventeen hundred. I say fifteen, because anything larger is too large for travel. You must get an ssd, you must replace the thermal and if possible, the wireless card too.

1 decade ago

I agree, I have a saver np9150 and I run bf3 on ultra without lag and I got the 7970m card plus much cheaper than m17x for same specs and this one is 15inch but, there is 17 inch option

1 decade ago

Maybe any laptop from Lenovo?

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by ZekentJR.