http://i42.tinypic.com/2el79le.png
Screenshot. There may be more, I haven't looked further yet. Also, I do not have the game, so I do not know if this means they are free or not. I know steam has messed up like this before, so figured I'd post it and see if someone can check and confirm.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Tomb Raider itself was also in the negatives(10$ I think) earlier on but using a rather shitty connection so by the time I could react it was already fixed.

1 decade ago

Can't add them to cart.

1 decade ago

seen the borderlands -125% ? ; )
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3337/xq3i.jpg

it actually does not work, at checkout the price is corrected

1 decade ago

Yep, but it is funny!

1 decade ago

You can't purchase things on Steam if they are negative numbers. Didn't try, but I know there's no point in doing so anyways. :)

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

*fail

1 decade ago

You can't buy any games with negative discounts. Did you seriously think Valve was going to hand money over to you with your "Free" game?

1 decade ago

right, they haven't made enough money yet.

1 decade ago

Worst logic ever! That's not the point!

1 decade ago

well, this IS the point when you're getting more money than you can actually spend.

1 decade ago

Steam is not a charity man! It's supposed to make more money than it spends! facepalm

1 decade ago

did you seriously think that this is serious topic? :D

1 decade ago

Yes, OP was serious. You've never seen negative discounted games on Steam?

1 decade ago

It seems to be fixed already. I just saw Borderlands 2 for $-15.01, but when I got to the page it was at normal sale price. May just be a visual glitch with the store search, I guess, and not the actual price. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

Skylark, Steam has done this before. Last year I believe, a game was listed in the negative, and people were able to get it for free. Or it may just have been listed at 100% off. Either way, it doesn't hurt to try? If they messed up, they messed up. It happens. It wouldn't be like they MEANT to do that.

1 decade ago

negative prices happen all the time and you can't get those. also there is a 'Reply' button if you want to react to someone's post

1 decade ago

highest discount that you can purchase the item at is 99% off, 100% off = -0.01 on steams systems and anything that is below the price of 0.00 the cart does not allow you to add it, or it does and the items price is fixed

1 decade ago

BL2 GOTY is still listed as 125% off (-$15) but it won't let you add it to your cart. Still it was worth a shot because they honored the Don't Starve 92% off glitch for those of us with fast fingers.

1 decade ago

I honestly don't understand these threads... Every year, every sale, every day there are some price errors and it always takes a couple of minutes to adjust, yet there are still people making these threads

1 decade ago

Who's Tom?

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

its skin for Tomb Raider where you play as Tom

1 decade ago

1 decade ago