So it says here
http://www.steamgifts.com/bundle-games/search?q=Space+Marine+Collection
was

Bundled
Mar 26, 2015

Please, enlighten me, where was it bundled and where can I get a copy? I looked it up and did not found it anywhere.
Note that I'm talking about the Collection, the base game has been bundled once 2 months after the collection.

Also, it's -66% in the steam store on a week long deal!

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

i got it from a bundle other warhammer games were included, i think it was on humblebundle. but it WASNT the collection, just the base game, no DLC were included.

8 years ago

Relic Entertainment by Humble Weekly Bundle
Published 3 months ago

Again, base game only.

8 years ago*

Dude, why are you so suprised ?
I wanted to giveaway 2 copies of Arma 3, and look : http://www.steamgifts.com/bundle-games/search?q=arma+3

At the end all games will be count as bundled, so dont stress yourself about it ^^

8 years ago

If its not been bundled there was either an exploiyed price glitch or a sale pushed a regional price (usually Russia) past 96%.

8 years ago

It is the cheapest in RU
https://steamdb.info/sub/15351/
and I do not see discounts in that region higher than -75%
https://www.steamprices.com/ru/app/55150/warhammer-40-000-space-marine

No mention of price bugs in quick google search, as well as in game community hub.

8 years ago

dk?

View attached image.
8 years ago

On some Steam gifts it'll say bundled so-n-so date when they've been put into one collection, i.e all DLC and base game. This is probably what is meant and not that it was in a bundle from a bundle site but don't quote me on that. :D

8 years ago

From what I can see, it hit 75% off on that date. If the Russian price was more than 80% lower then it would end up bundled. Currently it says the Russian price is 82.54% lower, so seems pretty plausible to me that it was similar at the time.

8 years ago

It was alot cheaper in the past compared to what it is now because I've got it but I never paid 13 quid for it but since Steam put a stop to trading prices haven't dropped down to what they used to be before, probably to make to up make for the loss of traders buying in bulk.

I've seen it with quite a few games like Max Payne 3 used to be 85% off now most you get is 75%

8 years ago

It has had a 75% off sale on 26th-29th of March 2015. Given that the proportion of the CIS prices to US prices have been the same back then this would result in a price of 177 RUB. Taking the exchange rates of that date into account this pack ended up costing around 3.00 USD (give or take a few cents). Thus it is a discount of pretty exactly 95% compared to standard US prices and therefore qualifies for an entry on the bundle-list.

8 years ago

Thanks. Seems like the only reasonable explanation so far.
So now in order to get full CV from the giveaway, one should manually check price history of the game and price difference for that game between US and RU regions and pray that he calculated correctly and SG "support" won't wake up 6 months later to cut his CV?
I was asking because my friend lost half of his level after raffling this pack.

8 years ago

So now in order to get full CV from the giveaway, one should manually check price history of the game and price difference for that game between US and RU regions

Yes, that's the way it is now. I don't like it either, but who cares.

8 years ago

Seems they added it because it was extremely cheap in Russia, sad, but too bad they don't do that with all things, or just not in time, for example Deadfall Adventures is bundled, but Deadfall Adventures Deluxe is not, and ppl can spend less than 1€ in the equivalent 59rub price to get 50$ of CV, which is not fair. Hope it will be added eventually too, imo they need to do some system, making these games added to bundle only in Russian and CIS region, because the way it is now, if it gets bundled it affects everybody, which is not fair.

8 years ago

If they make difference between RU/CIS and ROW region there would be a lot of exploiting, people would give away region-locked games as ROW in closed russian groups, so any winner could activate it. And no way to prevent this exploiting. So, I believe it's better to leave it as is.

8 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by ExistsInAccount.