gotta be quick or you'll miss out

View attached image.
2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I was going to make a joke about people still preordering but yeah you post it a joke too.

2 years ago

2 years ago

oh, just 100eur for a game

2 years ago

*for a crap game

2 years ago

That's your, hateful opinion. I've played beta and it was great.

2 years ago

This game is so far from great lol

2 years ago

In YOUR opinion

2 years ago

No it is literally what most people think and how it objectively just is

2 years ago

Yes, of course. I love how people know what "most people" think and want. Run for presidency or something

2 years ago

Could you kindly elaborate what was so great about this beta?

2 years ago

Map looked amazing, with all this growth and lightning (even without RTX). The graphics in general is a big step forward. Objects are much more complex and better textured. The game itself even in beta state runs silky smooth - I was getting 60fps in 4K with ultra setting no problem. The audio is always improved and all sounds are high quality and realistic with good directional positioning. The movement of your operator is much more fluelent and more free in every direction. The special skill are also cool and not overpowerwed. All of them have limitations but still at a lot. And I feel that it's much easier to play solo without a team. Great for most people who have no friends to play with. Number of players on one map is much greater so the battles are more intense and there's always something to do. The vehicles are well made with new less arcady controls. They handle more realistic. Weapons were limited, but they handle pretty cool too. Also I like the new attachment system - you don't have to kill yourself to make changes and you can switch those attachments according to the current situation. Anyways it feels like a better version of Battlefield 4.

2 years ago

I think I'll wait for a couple years and get on Prime Gaming free. By then the hackers would have moved on.

2 years ago

Happy cake day!

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Happy cake day

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

People always cheat, especially in cheap and free games. In newer releases developers at least try to prevent cheating. BTW. hacking means gaining unauthorized access to data, not cheating in games.

2 years ago

Cheating is done with hacks e.g aimbot, hence the term hacking.

Developers do very little in new releases. How come a game already had cheaters while in beta?
Until games start employing anti-cheat tied to multiple hardware components (CPU, GPU, Motherboard). It will only get worse

2 years ago*

The anticheat tools are upgraded and modified frequently, but they simply don't disclose the changes to make cheating harder. I agree, that those hardcore hardware measures probably would be much more effective, but there might be opposition from the players. Look at Denuvo. People hate those more active and intrusive systems. But I think it's going in this direction

2 years ago

While I did enjoy the beta to some extent, something felt off.
I'm still puzzled/upset by some of the things that they left out from BF5, but this has reignited my hype a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbKJ_S6kqr8
I've been playing since 1942, so I won't miss this one either.

I hope I make it in time to preorder... /s

2 years ago

+1
Also, beta is less less laggy as they let the bugs.exploits run free.
Release comes out and everything is laggy and a lot of the advertised features are removed.
Stopped pre-ordering after multiple let downs. Stopped after BF4.
They were hiding the bullet lag so much it was painful.

Have to say, I rather enjoyed the recent free Amazon twitch keys of BF5 and BF1 despite sus instant killed while spawning.

2 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.