Felt like sending another good game out to the community via Jigidi. Entry requires level 2 (to help filter out at least a few autojoiners and leechers).

There are also region restrictions, as this is a Fanatical key, and countries currently in conflict often cannot activate keys. Hey, don't blame me, blame our stupid "world leaders" who insist upon conflict and putting innocent citizens in the middle of their machinations. Countries that are filtered out: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Pakistan, Palestine, and Taiwan. To the best of my knowledge, others are ok. War sucks, except in video games.

The usual rules apply: no cheating. I'm not super fast, but I'm not a total slowpoke, and this puzzle took me 33 minutes. If you do it in 10, I know you cheated. Seriously, you're not that fast. Want to prove me wrong? Then do it on video with your system clock clearly in view the entire time. 😉

In fact, this time, please take a screen shot of your completed puzzle showing the time and something that proves it was you (maybe Steamgifts in the background with your profile, showing the same pic in the upper right corner so I know it's you who's logged in, or if your jigidi id matches your SG id).
Please do not show the invite-only URL for the GA in your Jigidi screen shot!

I also know that last time, there was a leak of the link to the GA via outside channels. Know that I'm watching and participants in that conversation, if it happens again this time, are getting blacklisted.

This package is normally $90 USD, so I'd like for this to be a fair raffle and go to someone who actually participated. 😎

Ok, enough of the qualification stuff. Go out there, solve a puzzle, and get a chance at a nice game package! Good luck!

Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Jigidi

EDIT: I just want to say THANKS to everyone for being so good about getting screen shots. I don't like having to ask for them, but I'm also tired of cheaters stealing y'all's wins, so I'm doing what I can to ensure an actual participant wins the game. 😉👍

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did y'all see this? Some joker joined Jigidi at the end of the month with a new profile as "grez2" just to solve this puzzle and enter the GA. And, of course, they cheated their @ss off...nine minutes? Really? Did they think I'd actually send them the key after seeing that completely impossible time? Fortunately, our winner was someone who actually solved the puzzle, so I didn't have to deal with any of that mess. But still...SMH.

Some people are really, really dense.

3 months ago

lol, there is so much greed on this site and if you try to warn new gifters about all the issues with this site you get suspended for spam, but suddenly thank you spam from autojoin script users isn't considered as spam, even if they send a thousand more messages

3 months ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.