Free AVG Internet Security 2014 & AVG Antivirus Pro 2014

All download links are here

http://paste2.org/0W315z1p

How to get:

1. Download AVG from above
  2. Install AVG
  3. After installation automatically get 365 days subscription for free

If you don't want it then don't get it. Even I don't use AVG still I am posting as I know there are many AVG users.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

No.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

the premium service is better than the free one, or is just the same finding a eliminate virus?

also, linux rocks!

1 decade ago

SPAM!!!

1 decade ago

I'm the only one who doesn't have to use an antivirus?

I know how to protect my PC without having to install "security" apps.

1 decade ago

no you're not bro, my robot hardware is completely free from virus

1 decade ago

I do that too and it works fine. Sadly, Windows is good at destroying itself anyway.

1 decade ago

this :)

considering a switch too linux >_>

1 decade ago

i agree, NO one should require a virus security program... everyone should know what to do and not to do by now so no one should be getting virus's... so i 100% agree. i use my own virus scanners i have 4 that = captain planet and ive never had issues ever since. security programs are a waste

1 decade ago

I dont trust it >_o

1 decade ago

bleh AVG >_<

1 decade ago

great, now just make a decent antivirus and that license might be good for something

1 decade ago

Avast free is good enough for me.

1 decade ago

Same. I use Avast free from about 5 years

1 decade ago

High 5!

1 decade ago

I stopped using AVG when it flagged Natural Selection 2 as a virus and destroyed my game. Even after re-install it won't play.

1 decade ago

I had to re-install my system after using the so called AVG optimization tool. btw anyone used the links already is it legit or does it require a serial?

1 decade ago

MSE > AVG and trash free antivirus.

1 decade ago

MSE is better than AVG but it's not better than Avast Free or many other ones. Why? Because MSE can't get certificate about it's safety. Other AV's got it but MSE failed twice in a row.

1 decade ago

AVG is really bad antivirus software. There are lots of better programs from which multiple are free (for example, Avast).

1 decade ago

this^

1 decade ago

Virus detected!

1 decade ago

This is a legit offer, but it's intended for China only. The links can be accessed from anywhere in the world, but they were normally displayed only on their Chinese website. The free year is working, but nothing says they don't have a method of detecting exploiters and reverting their installs to the usual 30-day free trial.

People say that AVG sucks, but they consistently score high marks when sites upload their ranks each year. Their free version is better than nearly every other company's free version, and their pro version is better than their free version.

If you can buy the antivirus software of your choice, AVG would be an excellent choice. Other choices I would recommend are Avast and Norton. Avoid McAfee, they're a bit intrusive and are among the last to add the latest infections seen in the wild.

I tend to go back and forth between AVG and Avast through the years, depending on which one has the best GUI at the time in my opinion. They both detect at about the same rate.

Don't rely on MSE by itself. It blocks most infections, but AVG detects a wider array of viruses successfully in tests. MSE also consistently fails to clean a system which was infected prior to antivirus installation, far below AVG's rates. Things can also get past MSE's scans if you were infected with something that was not in MSE's database at the time you were infected, and then MSE might not detect it even if it normally blocks initial infection.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by spycid.