Example from Poland.
Regular hen eggs at a cheap supermarket right now are priced 8.50 PLN per 10. One egg is 0.85.
Cyberpunk 2077 official full price in Steam is 199 PLN.

I can get 234 eggs for Cyberpunk 2077 in Poland.

Neverout for you: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/xMrVM/neverout

6 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

In my country, 6 eggs cost around 2.50 €, so 0.4167 € for one egg.
Cyberpunk 2077 official full price in Steam is 59.99 €

So 144 eggs for me.

6 months ago

If I'm not being a total idiot, it's 144 for me too. 144-gang!

6 months ago

Are those special eggs or something? I know Carrefour has them for €0.22 per egg.

6 months ago

I just take exemple that i often take, not the cheapest one, in general there are a little bigger and they are "Free-range egg" (chicken aren't closed in a little empty space).
I think cheapest price must be around 0.25 € / egg.

6 months ago

Free range might not mean what you think it means. To be labeled free range for marketing purposes a chicken can still be crammed with 1000's of other chickens in a little building but with a small dirt yard to give them a change of scenery. If you are interested in actual free range eggs I'd suggest finding a local farmers market or something. Not that it really matters I guess.

6 months ago

At current sale price of 1500 INR i can get 250 Egg (1Egg =6 RS)
At full price 500 Eggs

6 months ago

Interesting, this is like that big mac metric? Okay, let's do this. Example for Serbia.

10 eggs, average price in 3 supermarkets 250 RSD, which is like 2.13 EUR.
0.213 EUR per egg, I guess.
Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam, full price 59,99€ discounted to 29,99€ (regular version).
So I could get 281.7 eggs for the full priced CP2077, or 140.8 eggs for the discounted price (50% off)

6 months ago*

About 144 eggs at the discounted price of $30 USD. $2.50avg per dozen.

6 months ago

In my country, the cheapest eggs cost 0.20 €, so Cyberpunk 2077 would be worth 300 eggs on full price and 150 eggs on sale.

6 months ago

I went with 0,25€, so it would be 240 eggs.

6 months ago

full price used for below, USA.
18 counts of eggs are 1.97 at walmart, so 10.9c ea per walmarts site.
CP2077 is $60
so roughly 550 eggs.

6 months ago

Ayo whatttttt? Where at in the US, Texas? In AZ the eggs are 18.5(biggest cheapest bulk) to around 19 cents(12 pack cheapest) on walmarts site, to much more if you really want that expensive stuff.

So for me it would be around 320 eggs for the cheapest stuff.

America is like 50 different countries in terms of prices.

With tax it's more like 298 eggs although I feel like tax is higher.

6 months ago*

DFW specifically for Texas.
there is an upside to living in a metroplex nearby basically everything but fresh fish.

6 months ago

I just checked a couple Walmarts online around Chattanooga, TN and they are $1.74 for 18.

Edit: That works out to be 620 eggs.

6 months ago*

Jealous but I guess fair game looking at the min wage there and min wage here which is almost double. Pretty fair then.

6 months ago

Yeah, the wages vs cost of living seem to balance out across the country, otherwise a lot of people would move to the area that has higher wages and cheaper cost of living. That is mostly for necessities though, things like food, electricity, water, gas. When talking about a $60 game, that is the same cost for everyone in the country, which means that people living in cheaper cost of living areas are paying a higher percent of of their income to get the same thing.

Actually, I think we would have to break it down by subtracting our cost of living from our income and seeing how much money is left over. I'm sure there is some economics term for that.

6 months ago

320 eggs, so 160 breakfasts

View attached image.
6 months ago

If my math is right, it's around 600 eggs T_T

6 months ago

375 of the cheapest M sized eggs in Estonia. 5 months supply of eggs for me!

6 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago

About that
I don't know how many eggs I can get
I do know how many Fs I can give: Zero

6 months ago

280 eggs at the cheapest possible eggs I can find, which is a budget tray of 30 eggs at $7.40. A more normal tray of 12 at $3.10 will lead to 267 eggs. SGD btw. Yeah, everything is really expensive here tbh.

6 months ago

By my accounts, each eggs costs me 0.18cents. Cyberpunk is 60€ full price, so 333eggs!

6 months ago

The prices vary a lot, but the cheap ones are about 2€ for a dozen. CP costs 60€, so 60/2·12 = 360 eggs.

6 months ago

At $1.16 a dozen, I can get 620 eggs.
Edit: I'm in the Midwest. Eggs are always cheap here,

6 months ago

Cheapest eggs I could find on the internet (so groceries stores that also show prices online) if I go with a 12 pack would be €0,22 per egg, which would mean checks the price of the game means 272 eggs since the game is €59,99 on Steam it seems.

6 months ago

I have to go buy eggs today so I guess I'll be able to answer this pretty accurately, but in a few hours. I'll edit this later.

Edit: bought the eggs.
$2100 ARS for 30 eggs, so $70 ARS per egg. Cyberpunk's full price in the brand new LATAM region is $44.99 USD, which converts to $16871.25 ARS, plus 155% taxes is $43021.69 ARS.
So I can buy about 614 eggs for the price of one copy of Cyberpunk 2077... assuming I didn't screw up the numbers somewhere.

I don't think I could fit 600 eggs in my fridge even if I only put eggs in it XD

6 months ago*

Cyberpunk 2077 full price on Steam is $45 (the new MENA region price)
The "official" USD price is 31 EGP, an egg carton (30 eggs) is around 135 EGP .. so 310 eggs
The "parallel" USD price is around 50 EGP .. so 500 eggs

6 months ago

full price is 49.99 and eggs are 20p so - 249 eggs

6 months ago

Cyberpunk = €60

6 eggs = €1.69. So about 213 eggs.

Cheaper market has 6 eggs for €1.49, so that would be 241 eggs. But it's a lot less convenient for me.

6 months ago*

https://www.k-ruoka.fi/kauppa/tuote/k-menu-kananmuna-m10-580g-6410405148094
Cheapest in local store so 0,189 per egg.

59,99/0,189 = 317.41

6 months ago

The cheapest I found on Google Shopping was 288, if you buy by the dozen, and that includes free delivery. Pickup is also free. It would be 291, but you can't buy 3 loose eggs. This is for basic 12x600g eggs. There are also 700g eggs, premium brands, free range, organic, hobby farm etc. There are many options. That's for full price Cyberpunk with no DLC.

6 months ago

Argentinian here.

45 usd cyberpunk full price.
1 usd = 372.5 ars + 576.1 ars (taxes) = 948.6 ars
1 egg = 60 ars
45 usd = 42687 ars
42687 / 60 = 711,45 eggs

So, at full price is around 710 eggs give or take

6 months ago

Before the removal of the ars currency on steam (11/20) it was 9999 ars (21547 ARS with taxes)at full price. That will be around 360 eggs.

6 months ago*

So they basically halfed game prices for argentinians? That's a crazy good thing then.

6 months ago

they doubled prices.

6 months ago

Oh lmao you're right, my math wasn't mathing apparently. Guess they want them to sail the seas especially if average monthly income is around $300 usd there.

6 months ago

around 2 euro per dozen

6 months ago

In the UK the cheapest I can see is £1.99 for 15, so 375 eggs for less than the £49.99 the base game of CP2077 costs.
Weirdly though, one of the fanciest food shops (M&S) sells eggs at £1 for 6, whoch would still be 294 eggs for £49.

6 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.