Nanofights is an "Online Trading Card Game", made for fast gameplay. Build your individual deck out of four completely different factions and over 300 cards and fight against the computer or other players. Every faction has many different creatures, buildings, towers and support cards and allows any deck to have its own strategies and strengths.
Take control of the Nanofights Universe and make your way into battle with four different factions!

WIN your FREE Steam keys now on
=>> http://www.orlygift.com

Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/335890/

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

maintenance..

8 years ago

Yeah I think they got slammed hard this time -_-

8 years ago

they said one minute five minutes ago

Oh no that site again. wink wink

8 years ago*

useless website

8 years ago

Yep

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

The thing is...I've actually won several games from it...can't resist going back lol

8 years ago

i won 3 game there , much easy than steamgift

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

It's back now...

8 years ago

I had a hard time with "Face it" but this time the game looks bland. I hate them making me disable adblock to enter the giveaway. The last time I was like 3 days nontop entering the damned giveaway to get one.

8 years ago

if that is so hard for you, then simply stop entering giveaways
why do you think they are doing it?
they get cash for each your visit, because they are showing you some ads, then they can make a giveaway
and those ads ... there are no popups, just a few banners, is that really so much trouble for you?

and about entering for 3 days - rules are simple, you can get 1 credit each hour if you visit and push the button (+ sometimes "answer" the captcha, but not always) if you have more credits than the others - you have higher chances of winning. here on SG rules are similar, but you will always have 1 credit only

8 years ago

Saving bonus credit to better game :)

8 years ago

Database crashed. Sorry now its back online :)

8 years ago

Bit of a pain in the butt but I did actually win yesterday's GA eventually which is nice as now I won't have to sit through the 7635467 GA's that get created for it here haha!

8 years ago

Aaaand we got the first gibs comin in....

8 years ago

I really wonder why this isn't on the exploited games list yet I permanenetly see giveaways for it.

8 years ago

Just a heads-up gang, more keys for Nanofights were obtained with happy hours announced (should be fairly easy to win now).

Apparently they also upgraded their hosting to Amazon Cloud.

=================================================================================================

HAPPY HOURS: Nanofights
13 OCTOBER - HACKFRAG
We got more keys from the awesome developers of Nanofights. We are happy to announce five super special HAPPY HOUR with 200 keys per hour.

HAPPY HOUR TIMINGS:

1: 17:00 CEST

2: 18:00 CEST

3: 19:00 CEST

4: 20:00 CEST

5: 21:00 CEST

We will continue after this with 80 keys per hour. So everyone has a chance to win a key of Nanofights!

WIN your FREE Steam keys now on
=>> http://www.orlygift.com

=================================================================================================

8 years ago

Awesome , been trying last 2 days to win one but had no luck , hopefully i might get 1 now :)

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.