Since this is now ending, I'd like to thank all the people who contributed with giveaways for this topic. :D

If you won a giveaway of mine, leave a message here with the game title so I can confirm and get to you quickly.

Edit - Please, stop giving me games to celebrate my birthday today. Its great and nice of people to give me some awesome titles, but its been 14 new games already... That pop up is getting annoying now. :P

Also, I'll be spending time with my family it seems, so delivery of prizes to any winners will be delays. Sorry about that.

Edit 2 - Got back early. :P

Soon enough, I'll be turning 29 and feeling even older. So, to avoid thinking about that on the day, I'm making sure that I'll instead be busy handing out a fat pile of games. Most of them are bundle titles, with some of the other titles going to a couple of my groups, but I'm sure most people will find something they can enter for.

I called it The DeltaBladeX Ultimate Birthday Event topic, because I've found in the past that similar titles have convinced many members of the forum to join in. So, who wants to make some giveaways for my birthday? Anyone? No? Well fine. I'll remember this when I do the The Ultimate Fortix Event Topic III in December.

If you do want to add a giveaway, have it end at the same time by using this link

108 games for the forum folk, plus 3 more for my favourite members of this and another site.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hey Delta, happy (late) birthday!

Surprisingly enough, I won your Vessel giveaway and someone else's Vessel giveaway in your event.

Just letting you know that I received the game from the other person already so you will need to reroll your one.

Cheers!

1 decade ago

That was me! Enjoy your game :)

1 decade ago

Thanks for the alert. I'll go do that then. Enjoy the game. :D

1 decade ago

Thank you very much for organizing this event! I've won Trine 2 Complete Story from you. No hurry though. Take your time. Thanks.

1 decade ago

I'll add you right now. I just haven't gotten around to doing everybody until I have a free day for it.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the giveaway man! I've won your Vessel giveaway http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/8OI6A/vessel , add me whenever , take your time :D Also Happy late Birthday !

1 decade ago

Friend request sent

1 decade ago

Thanks for the giveaway and happy 3-days late Birthday! I've won Velvet Assassin

1 decade ago

Thanks for the giveaway and happy birthday. I won macguffins-curse

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DeltaBladeX.