The gifter made an unfortunate mistake and made a puzzle with a poor starting point, a link which went to a pastebin file with an It's Too Hard puzzle code inside it. Unfortunately, the link was also a fake, but very genuine looking, referral link. As per Poe's law, I suspended them as that sort of thing encourages very real ref links from users too stupid to tell the difference. Only one person made it through the puzzle in the first place, so they asked me to simply link the giveaway. You have 20 minutes. Good luck.

Oh, obviously, it will take a few days for them to give you your win. No harassing them please. They have no way to validate if you are actually the winner.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the giveaway giveaway!

1 decade ago

So THATs what that was suppose to be....

1 decade ago

Ok... this doesn't matter for me.

I wanted to know what song was it.

I mean this "C D D# D D# F D# F G F D# C D# G A# C A# A A# A A G F G" I tried playing it on guitar... but nothing made any sense... I don't care about giveaway... I want only to satisfy my curiosity... :(

1 decade ago

I am guessing it's a theme song from a particular game?

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Huh I would never guess o.O

Edit: thx anyway

1 decade ago

Thanks for pointing that out. Kept bugging me all day... weird, it mainly was bugging me cause it sounded familiar, but i never even heard of that game... oh well...

1 decade ago

What was the answer to the ITH puzzle? I manually did a sound search but didn't get anything out of it

1 decade ago

I'm so glad you weren't active on SG when I was hosting this puzzle xD

1 decade ago

whenever there is a suspension on the fine line between cruel and brutal you are there. you, Dame are the kind that I want. probably you are already taken but I'm used to do idea everything's not coming up for me,don't pity me!

1 decade ago

Long taken and engaged, I'm afraid. Sorry, minanu. You need to find another tyrant.

1 decade ago

this must be some kind of puzzle...

1 decade ago

Thanks for el chance!

1 decade ago

That was nice of them.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by thejadefalcon.