Wait, didn't we do this two weeks ago? Yes we did, but, you know, holiday season, so inevitably Portal goes on sale. I hope you're not tired of it yet. And if you are... well, there's always the consolation prize.

Oh, sorry, forgot the introduction. Ahem. Whenever Portal's on sale, I give it away, as well as its sequel. Why? Because they're good games, that's why. So if, somehow, you've managed to avoid Portal in your life, here's your chance to give it a shot.

Don't enter for the bundle if you already own Portal or Portal 2. It should go without saying, but there are some crazy people. If you don't own any Portal, you can enter all giveaways, though you obviously can't win them all.

This special holiday edition of the perpetual gifting initiative lasts for only four days and should end somewhere around Christmas. Well, depending on your time zone, it might be a little off. The point is: merry Christmas!

Oh, right -- if you've already got Portal, you're probably interested in the consolation prize. Well, it's this: the thought that you have access to the Internet, and a computer, and spare time to collect games you may never even play, and are thus far more privileged than a lot of other people on this planet. Isn't that a humbling idea?

I'm just kidding. Of course I've got an actual game, don't worry.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 9 years ago by Nudiustertian.