You voted for a community puzzle last time so here it is.

There was a coup d'état in my country a couple of weeks ago, we even changed 2 presidents in 1 day ^__^. Considering the situation with the covid, life began to suck way harder. Although this is 3rd coup d'état in the last 15 years, so we are kinda used to it. Therefore, there will be fewer questions and GAs this time.

This is a group puzzle with shared answers, so feel free to discuss any questions or answers. Just don't post direct links. And I would recommend to read the description.

Prizes? Maybe bundled, maybe unbundled. Who knows? Let it be a surprise.

Here is the puzzle. Or quiz, if you like this word more

Edit: The situation in my country has nothing to do with the puzzle. I just wanted to whine a little bit.

Solution:
Q1. I made a post about movies a while ago where I mentioned his films 3 times. Person.
Q2. To be, or not to be, that is the question. Book.
Q3. Henry Cavill's deleted mustaches. Film.
Q4. Zipjpg. The file can be opened as a picture and as an archive. There is a message "1st comment". Music.
Q5. Coordinates on Mars. Geographical location.
Q6. Operation Peter Pan. Cartoon.
Q7. Unicode. Game.
Q8. The Fuccons. Or "Oh! Mikey". Series.
Q9. The answer in the description. Crappy Jigidi.

Fully solved

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How many coups d'état have you seen in your life?

View Results
Too many
Potato

Let's get it started

3 years ago

Bumf

3 years ago

In my own country? No military coups so far but I'm worried about the next few months.

3 years ago

We're all worried. Even those of us who don't live there.

3 years ago

Thank you for the puzzle!

A possibility for fellow solvers: so far, it seems the answers are in alphabetic order, maybe? This might help us! :D

Edit: hm, imgur is so slow right now... Just me?

3 years ago*

Hm, 1 of the pictures isn't from imgur. I wonder why?

3 years ago

Is that a hint or you're actually wondering why is it hosted on Google Drive?

3 years ago

The "Moon-zip" one, right? That is the one which actually pops up quickly in my screen.

Definitely something wrong with imgur, at least for me.

3 years ago

Bump. Solved Q4.

3 years ago

Interesting, never heard about hiding a zip file under jpg.

3 years ago

Tbh, I like you. On the 3rd puzzle, someone finally noticed the alphabet thing

3 years ago

Nah, thank you. Were it not for such puzzles, I would never dive into the world of Butt Zippers Jeans (a.k.a Back Zippers, sold by mere $24 in spandex and cotton, made in China; expect 2-4 week shipping); or learn about the "Super Secret Zipper Moon" in Super Mario Odyssey; learn the names of Uranus' moons; or....

Oh, shit, now I am going to get tons of Google ads with butt zippers, ain't I? :O

Cheers!

3 years ago*

i was trying to find out the right connection between Florida and Cuba for q6, and when i did someone solved it shortly before me :D

very nice puzzle

3 years ago

It's hard, too hard for me. But thanks for the puzzle anyway. :D

3 years ago

Bump for trying the remaining questions

3 years ago

Well, only 2 Q left and I tried a few things but no luck, might have to check back later if there is a clue

3 years ago

BUMP, what country are you from?

3 years ago

Crappystan

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

About Q8:

That picture is from here; it is a thing you find when Googling "Mannequins in Kimonos".

We are missing "music" and "series" (though it is not clear all of them must be there).

And I bet the answer starts with R, S or T. :D

3 years ago*

Bump. Solved Q8.

3 years ago

Cool! Well done! :D

(To save my theory, it had to be "The Fuccons"). :D

3 years ago*

Deleted

3 years ago

Bump and thanks to OP and all the solvers!

3 years ago

There are 8 other giveaways that end at the same time. Unless those are posted somewhere else, I would assume they are part of this puzzle. I checked the other threads where people post invite only giveaways and did not see them posted anywhere.

3 years ago*

I'm suspicious of what we'll get if the Jigidi is actually solved. Maybe one of the solvers can share the result.

3 years ago

I was wondering the same thing, but 576 pieces is a lot. I guess I can do it to find out. Someone put up one of those massive jigidi puzzles a long time ago that was all black and I made a script to make my mouse keep clicking rapidly. After completing the border manually, you can just drag it around over the pile of pieces and it will snap together slowly. It can still take a while though.

3 years ago

I wouldn't recommend to do it. The message after solving jigidi is "look at the description"

3 years ago

Thanks for trying to save me some time, but I didn't see your message soon enough. I just solved it and I can confirm that there are no giveaways hidden there :)

3 years ago

There is nothing hidden after the Jigidi. I'm pretty sure the other giveaways are part of this puzzle though and at least 4 people have found them and decided to not help here. Maybe they are really good games and they don't want to lower their chances of winning :)

Also, "Fully solved, or not?" has been added to the OP. Pretty sure that means the other giveaways are part of this puzzle.

I checked the source code of this page and the giveaway and didn't see anything, but other people may want to check incase I could have missed something.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago*

I was looking at that too. The 11110 stands out and is 5 which could be 1 for uppercase and 0 for lowercase, but I don't know where to use it.

3 years ago

Mmmm, what about substituting the AHHHAHAHAHAHAH thing in the laugh, with 0 and 1 taking places of A and H, or vice versa?

3 years ago

Hey, that worked. Thanks :)

3 years ago

Glad to see the power of community is working :-)
Thanks to you for helping putting me on the right track :-)

3 years ago

It worked! It’s binary.
Ignore the MW and replace the A with 0 and H with 1.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Cool, thanks for having checked :-)

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Ohhhhh very nicely done!

3 years ago

Genius!

3 years ago

Ah ah, not so much, but thanks!

View attached image.
3 years ago

To tell the truth when I look what is happening in my country now and what did government do to women I would love to have coup d'état right now.

3 years ago

what is happening in my country now and what did government do to women

Can you please elaborate? You're polish, right? What's happening?

3 years ago

My government really loves catholic church so they together decided that abortion is illegal even if it puts woman health or life in danger. So now a woman is forced to give birth to dead child or any child at all even if it will be born with several deformities and will die after birth. Even if woman will die giving birth to a dead or deformed child that will die after birth she has to do it. They also made prenatal tests harder to get and let doctors to lie about prenatal tests if they are christians.

The next step is their idea that any raped woman have to give birth and can't get abortion.

They also have an idea to make divorces illegal so woman can't divorce her husband as marriage is sacred and woman should serve her husband to be a good wife and good person and it is the only way for woman to go to heaven.

Now we have to fight with catholic church and our government at the same time while COVID-19 is killing people each day.

3 years ago*

Huh? Well, thanks for your answer, although I find it very hard to believe. Sounds like somehting from centuries ago, not like anything that would be actually possible in 2020. I mean, isn't Christianity slowly and thankfully dying out? Who's going to church these days? I know our churches here are empty, safe from a few old people that will die out soon. Young folks don't believe this life-hostile religion anymore - and we're your neighboring country, I'm German.
I'm actually stumped. Really??

3 years ago

It's real, and I find it bizarre you'd ask someone what was wrong and then essentially say that they're lying about something being covered in the news? Unless I'm just misreading your tone, as is bound to happen over the internet once in a while. But yes, really, there's been a general backslide of human rights in the world as of late, and that includes those of women/AFABs.

3 years ago

It seems you misinterpreted my reply. It was an expression of utter disbelief, though not questioning what Zarddin wrote, just trying to bring across how unblievable I find his report.
Sometimes it is hard for me to understand the world and what is going on. I used to believe we live in a sophisticated, modern world. Reading about a European country right next to my own "also have#ing an idea to make divorces illegal so woman can't divorce her husband as marriage is sacred and woman should serve her husband to be a good wife and good person and it is the only way for woman to go to heaven" is something so alien to my understanding that it just escapes me. I can't wrap my head around it.

3 years ago

That is why people are joking today that we did a time change but not the usual 1 hour back but 1 hour and 800 years back.

We have some old people that go to church but we also have some young religious fanatics and neonazis and groups like ONR and Młodzież Wszechpolska and all of them think they are doing gods work. Some of them even think that we should kill all muslims and jews. We even have a special rosary that can be used as a weapon (https://sklep064690.shoparena.pl/pl/p/Rozaniec/38)

Our ruling party (PiS) protects all fanatics in our country as long as they are christians. If you are a christian and you are attacked police will find the guilty in few days. If let say you are a muslim selling kebabs and your restaurant will be set on fire by a christian they won't be able to find who is guilty for next 5 years. They also protects pedophiles as long as they are priests. So if you are a teacher and a pedophile you go to jail for 10-20 years but if you are a priest you will be send to another parish or if some people will push to punish a priest he will get a penalty that pretty much says he can't do any more pedophilia for next 5 years or he will go to jail for 2 years.

3 years ago

All of what you wrote scares me.

I wonder how and why and who. Who wants to live in such a world??

Thanks anyway, and heaven's be with us.

3 years ago

I think PiS and Konfederacja and polish christians and nazis want a world like that.

3 years ago

Things keep getting worse in Poland. It's been scary for a few years and even when you think they can't go any deeper in the Middle Ages, they forge on.
I have a couple of friends there, both women. One a lesbian. Let's just say they won't be sticking around much longer.
What a sad place a country is when the only citizens who are not leaving are the ones who can't afford to.

3 years ago

I just think we need a revolution but we would want it to be the bloodless one not the one full of blood, fire and death.

3 years ago

Those are the hardest. I hope you pull through as a country. History books skip through the hard part of those periods in the history of a country and focus on how they end but living through the years of dictatorship, repression and oppression leaves a mark.

3 years ago

Bump!

3 years ago

Thanks for bad rats !

3 years ago

bump

3 years ago

bump