Are you buying?
Thank you for posting Lext! ^^
I was missing 8 games.
Comment has been collapsed.
Why?
I mean, I own way too many, too, probably more than I'll ever play, but I still try to think about if I'm actually interested in the games before buying. I continue to buy probably too many bundles, but skipping the ones I just don't want and saving money gives me a sense of satisfaction, too.
Comment has been collapsed.
I basically did the math; the time it took me to actually research all the games I could also just work and easily make the amount for the Group Buy.
But since a week or two I have stopped buying bundles; I'm going to try and only buy bundles with games I want to play within a month. (And I am still subscribed to the Humble Monthly.)
Comment has been collapsed.
I like Belly of the Beast and mayyyybe Equalizer and IsoBoom .... but I really don't want to buy so many shitty bundles anymore for just one game I want. Here's hoping I manage to resist this time.
Comment has been collapsed.
1,906 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by hbarkas
5,734 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by MasterFoo
8 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Formidolosus
129 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Acojonancio
15 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Formidolosus
37 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Formidolosus
2,182 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by sensualshakti
10 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by rookierose
186 Comments - Last post 11 minutes ago by RePlayBe
1,227 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Snakeadile
18,893 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by adam1224
122 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Naitas
211 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Tucs
3 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Sh4dowKill
IndieGala Friday Special Bundle #55
Tier 1 $1.00
Tier 2 $3.49
Retail:
CV:
Card Farming Profit:
Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker
Comment has been collapsed.