Will you grab it?
Cheers shakti for another chart. Been busy for you today but this bundle is full of repeats. Only missing Claire so this bundle isn't for me but its a nice bundle if you are missing most of the games.
Comment has been collapsed.
Own 7/11, so I'll skip.
Thanks for all the charts sensualshakti!
Comment has been collapsed.
Somehow I only have one of these. Not a massive horror fan but will have to seriously consider this!
Comment has been collapsed.
Jesse Makkonen (DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition and Silence of the Sleep's dev) is at r/GameDeals if you want to ask/say something.
edit: played a little Distraint and truly enjoyed
Comment has been collapsed.
I'm interested only in Claire (in my wishlist), but nice bundle with a good price!
Comment has been collapsed.
Monstrum is the only one I really want. Can't really justify a purchase for 1 game.
It's not a bad bundle though.
Comment has been collapsed.
great bundle, as (almost) always from fanatical these months.. thanks so much!! can't wait to buy it tonight =)
Comment has been collapsed.
I already have everything I want from this bundle except Claire, so I'll have to hope I get lucky with trading or with giveaways. =P Thanks for the thread!
Comment has been collapsed.
I think this is a pretty terrific bundle, and I have all but one of them!
Comment has been collapsed.
5,751 Comments - Last post 13 minutes ago by MeguminShiro
4 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by Nogift4u
18,705 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Ifoundadeadrat
2 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Nogift4u
1,910 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DeafCrocodile
39 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Foxhack
5 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Mayanaise
248 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by TormenT
0 Comments - Created 16 minutes ago by X37
33,055 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by Supporte
33 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by onegoodleg
96 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by s4k1s
691 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by quijote3000
108 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by PapaSmok
Omen Bundle
1 tier, 11 Games
26 Oct 2018 - 10 November 2018
View this bundle on: [ITAD]() - Barter.vg - [Lestrades]()
Use SCREAM666 coupon for an extra 6.66% off
$2.49 / €2.65 / £2.29
☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
Retail:
CV:
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Comment has been collapsed.