How many of these games will fall into your lap?
Good idea, I did the same and left them a little message:
Are people RANDOMLY unsubscribing from the newsletter? That's very MYSTERIOUS now isn't it? It shouldn't come as a SURPRISE that people are fed up with the GAMBLING you promote every month.
Comment has been collapsed.
more "surprise" boxes
I can't believe that stunt they tried with the survey last time
There is NO gambling involved
Comment has been collapsed.
Buyers from previous bundles will never learn...
I'm actually very impressed how old maneuvers are still successful.
Comment has been collapsed.
Too right. Last Christmas I got Shadow of War in both bundles I bought. Then the next one I got, I got stung big time with mostly really shitty RPGmaker games. That was it for me. LOL!
Those mystery bundles are fine if you're new to PC gaming and you want to build your collection. The 10 pack usually do contain at least one pretty decent game. But... if you've got a good few games already, chances are, you'll already own the one game that makes the pack worth it.
Comment has been collapsed.
Well, since nobody is trying I went for 1 to check quality....
Hover
https://store.steampowered.com/app/280180/Hover/
bundled 4 times, already had it.
Comment has been collapsed.
And given away free at some point since it's 0 CV.
Although, it's a pretty good game regardless, so there is that.
Comment has been collapsed.
Next Up Hero - https://store.steampowered.com/app/667810/Next_Up_Hero/
Starpoint Gemini Warlords - https://store.steampowered.com/app/419480/Starpoint_Gemini_Warlords/
Time Recoil - https://store.steampowered.com/app/625910/Time_Recoil/
Stealth Bastard Deluxe - https://store.steampowered.com/app/209190/Stealth_Bastard_Deluxe/
Orborun - https://store.steampowered.com/app/308580/Orborun/
Hue - https://store.steampowered.com/app/383270/Hue/
The Little Acre - https://store.steampowered.com/app/423590/The_Little_Acre/
Taimumari - https://store.steampowered.com/app/375520/Taimumari/
Conarium - https://store.steampowered.com/app/313780/Conarium/
The Flame in the Flood - https://store.steampowered.com/app/318600/The_Flame_in_the_Flood/
im not sure if all is correct (steam links)
Comment has been collapsed.
Why is it that every time I see a posting for a Fanatical Mystery Bundle, I automatically think "Cool, they've bundled together some detective and murder mystery games. I should check this out." ?
And then I realize what it actually is... :P
Comment has been collapsed.
Own most, only WL thing so far is farm together. Pass.
Comment has been collapsed.
Awesome, I get to implement my new lootbox mitigation strategy. Rather than throw my money at Fanatical, instead I pay the same amount to my Paypal (or Steam) wallet. Then after doing this a few times, I'll have saved enough to buy an actual game I want - it might even be on my wishlist!
Comment has been collapsed.
Manual Samuel https://store.steampowered.com/app/504130/
Layers of Fear https://store.steampowered.com/app/391720/
Comment has been collapsed.
18,701 Comments - Last post 20 minutes ago by eeev
1,898 Comments - Last post 35 minutes ago by jm
123 Comments - Last post 43 minutes ago by xevo
3 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by wigglenose
2,530 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by kolokotron
5,722 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by WaxWorm
31 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by canbrk
660 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by jm
18,890 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by Bentosan
33,041 Comments - Last post 35 minutes ago by Masafor
207 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by Tucs
5,841 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Midnight12891
7,762 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by tupankjamon
166 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Calibr3
Fall Mystery Bundle
21 Oct 2019 -
12 Nov 201930 Nov 2019View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - [Lestrades]()
1 - $1.00 | €1.05 | £0.95 | CA$1.29 | AU$1.49 | RUB79
2 - $1.89 | €1.99 | £1.79 | CA$2.49 | AU$2.85 | RUB148
3 - $2.79 | €2.95 | £2.65 | CA$3.69 | AU$4.25 | RUB219
4 - $3.59 | €3.79 | £3.39 | CA$4.79 | AU$5.45 | RUB281
5 - $4.39 | €4.65 | £4.19 | CA$5.85 | AU$6.69 | RUB344
6 - $4.99 | €5.29 | £4.75 | CA$6.65 | AU$7.59 | RUB391
7 - $5.55 | €5.89 | £5.29 | CA$7.39 | AU$8.45 | RUB435
8 - $6.09 | €6.49 | £5.79 | CA$8.09 | AU$9.29 | RUB477
9 - $6.59 | €6.99 | £6.25 | CA$8.79 | AU$9.99 | RUB516
10 - $6.99 | €7.45 | £6.65 | CA$9.29 | AU$10.65 | RUB547
Loot box
⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games
☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
⎚ - Delisted (no longer available on Steam) / Purchase disabled (the store page still exists, but the item can't be bought any more)
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll.
Comment has been collapsed.