The ESA All-Star Alliance Bundle

2 Tiers, 8 Items

07 Mar 2026 - 28 Mar 2026


View this bundle on: [ITAD]() - Barter.vg


⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions

Mafia: Trilogy

Tetris Forever

  • CN: a region-locked key, not indexed yet
  • LATAM: a region-locked key, not indexed yet
  • SEA: a region-locked key, not indexed yet
  • RU/CIS: a region-locked key, not indexed yet
  • ME + ZA: a region-locked key, not indexed yet
  • Everyone else (EU, NA, Oceania, Africa): {sub/1557740} - a "Tier 1" countries key that cannot be redeemed in the above regions (confirmed)

Pentiment
Everyone receives {sub/416316} which cannot be redeemed in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
So far, it's unknown what customers from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates receive as a replacement (if anything).

Redeemable WW for everyone:
Far Cry Primal
Dishonored 2
State of Decay 2, https://steamdb.info/sub/112870/


⏰ Please redeem Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions before September 27th, 2026.

⏰ All other titles should be redeemed before March 27th, 2027.

Horizon Chase 2 requires direct account activation on your EGS account (no key is provided)


Tier 1 - 10 USD | 10.07 - 10.93 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Far Cry Primal 85% of 13312 ❤ 🏆 4.50 CV app/371660 W D🟡 0 $29.99
Dishonored 2 88% of 19107 ❤ 🏆 4.50 CV app/403640 W D🟡 1 $29.99
State of Decay 2 86% of 21049 ❤ 🏆 4.50 CV app/495420 W D🟡 3 $29.99
Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions 73% of 1628 ❤ 🏆 4.50 CV app/2878600 W D✅ 0 $29.99

Tier 2 - 18 USD | 18.13 - 19.68 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Pentiment 94% of 4865 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1205520 W D✅ 0 $19.99
Mafia Trilogy corresponds to this store bundle (Included games have cards) - 9.00 CV sub/222773 0 $59.99
Tetris® Forever 73% of 256 ❤ 🏆 5.25 CV app/3180240 W D✅ 1 $34.99
Horizon Chase 2 - - Epic Games Store - $24.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

  • Tier 1 = $119.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $259.92

CV:

  • Tier 1 = 17.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 35.24

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.


📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.


Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.


6 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Should I go Primal on my wallet and grab this bundle, or is my backlog already in a full State of Decay 2?

View Results
[Tier 1] Keep it small and let the bundle Champions do the heavy lifting.
[Tier 2] Will be stacking new games on my existing backlog, like an infinite game of Tetris.
[Have] I’d be Dishonored 2 my inner gamer if I didn’t own these already.
[Skip] I’m busy chasing my gaming habits with other games on the Horizon.

For info that isn't Horizon Chase Turbo, but Horizon Chase 2 (Epic Games exclusive game).

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Only game of interest is Horizon Chase 2, but it's an Epic exclusive so easy pass.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It is a poor bundle, but I miss a lot of those, so it still just so so beats the sum of historical lows for stuff I don't own
But having random Epic bs feels like a backstab, zero value as I will redeem it but never touch it since it is Epic

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

All I need is Tetris Forever, Pentiment (it's HORRIBLY overpriced in Mexico, 25% more expensive) and State of Decay 2. Already own Dishonored 2, Far Cry Primal and Mafia Trilogy, and I'm never touching Horizon Chase 2 (fuck Tim Sweeney) or Quidditch (fuck Terf Queen Joanne.)

I'd do a split but I'm sure the games I don't want or need are gonna be region locked. Ugh.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Did I stutter?

FUCK TIM SWEENEY AND FUCK JOANNE ROWLING

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's normal and correct to despise Rowling for attempting to dehumanize people she doesn't understand.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's relevant since there is a Harry Potter game included.

And since we don't have thought police for the most part on SG, people can decide for themselves if it's a topic worth bringing up. Personally, I'd be far more concerned with people objecting to Foxhack's statement about Rowling, which didn't require a response but received a careless response rooted in hate anyway.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeah.

I didn't even say WHY I posted that, but people show up to defend her mold-enhanced points of view anyway.

Because they know. :)

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

His rant makes a lot more sense than yours. You are more than capable of ignoring things you don't understand. Similarly, you aren't the arbiter of what people can or can't post.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Stating that men can't get pregnant and that women don't have penises is not dehumanizing anyone.

I think some people spend too much time on Twitter to a point of Twitter posts doing the thinking for them with 0 fact checking.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ironic considering you're parroting the exact claims that Elmo keeps stating as fact.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

What? What Elmo? Are you against reality? Do you think men can give birth and women can have penises?

Please explain. I'm really confused by what you believe in.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

"I think some people spend too much time on Twitter to a point of Twitter posts doing the thinking for them with 0 fact checking."

When it's been shown that Twitter is probably the most concentrated source of hate speech and anti-trans sentiment in the world.

I haven't used that site regularly in two years. You need to update your script, buddy!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I understand you. I heard that there was mass exodus of certain type (left-wing/leaning?) of people from Twitter to Bluesky.

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

more chuds for the blacklist, the other party either dirty deleted or had their posts removed but I have a feeling they're already on my blacklist

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Nobody attacked you. As is plain to see from the fact that only your messages have been deleted, and the others are still available to read.

Unless you feel that being informed of the fact that you aren't the arbiter of anything on this forum despite how you present yourself on the regular, is somehow an attack rather than the actual statement of fact that it is.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes, I had already blacklisted you. I wonder why.

I haven't made a giveaway in a while because I don't buy too many bundles these days, when I do I've been giving games to IRLs.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Show me my old account. When you're done with the mock outrage.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I haven't seen the deleted posts but there you go: previously robilar5500 now TacoDave renamed DeliberateTaco. I'll just add that it's quite bold of you to call others hateful or dehumanizing.

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's not bold at all. And since you lack context by your own admission, there really isn't any value to your post, lol.

It is funny to see you holding a grudge after having been called out for your own behavior though. It's definitely been a few months at this point. That does kinda show off your quality.

Actually, there is a little value to be had. I'd forgotten about my in between account. I appreciate the reminder.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh dear you got it all wrong! And sure, no biggie.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Cool cool.

Have a great day/night!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

You have a great one too!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Being blacklisted by someone that thinks that women can have penises and men can give birth is like a badge of honor.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

lol that sounds gay but okay

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

You sound angry that no one cares about your blacklists.

And you use gay as an insult. You hate gays?

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

with the power of max charity sliders got my hands on Quidditch and she didnt get a single cent from me. thats the dream. getting harry potter content that dosnt support her

View attached image.
6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I hate to make you mad but the charity is the ESA... even if they say the money is going to grants, it's still the ESA.

They're anti preservation lobbyists. :\

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Is that why IsthereAnyDeal doesn't have a page for this bundle?

Edit: nevermind, I found it: ESA Foundation All-Star Alliance Bundle

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

ooh quidditch champions is bundled finally!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Wait, so Jbisoft finally started providing steam keys on third party websites? That's a new one.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Probably because it's an extremely low value game ($3 currently on steam) and super old

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh it feels really nostalgic, thank you for making this thread !
About this bundle itself just tetris forever would interest me but from afar tetris effect looks way better, so skip.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Purchased in the US. Only 3 games had region lock warnings on gift links. Horizon Chase 2 did not have an option to gift and did not have a key. It required linking Epic acct.

Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions
https://imgur.com/a/PuafQjP
Mafia: Trilogy
https://imgur.com/a/Ot4vQ3u
Tetris Forever
https://imgur.com/a/F1jYxC0

https://steamdb.info/sub/112870/
https://steamdb.info/sub/1026451/
https://steamdb.info/sub/416316/
https://steamdb.info/sub/222773/
https://steamdb.info/sub/1557740/

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Dang, thanks for confirming the first three will likely have locks. I'm surprised Dishonored and the two Xbox Game Studios games are not locked.

(Also your Mafia Trilogy key doesn't seem to have locks despite the warning, and Harry Potter only has a block in Russia, how weird.)

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Actually I already have Far Cry Primal and Dishonored 2. So the subs I listed may not be accurate. Now that I think about it, steam db may give the one I already own instead of the one I tried to activate?

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If you use the SteamDB browser extension and look at the sub it shows on https://store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey, that is the sub of the key, not the sub you own.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ok. thank you very much for the reply. Here's what I get when trying to active Far Cry Primal and Dishonored 2.

https://imgur.com/a/jjk18oS
https://steamdb.info/sub/95509/
https://steamdb.info/sub/111109/

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Harry Potter has no price set in Russia, but the key can be redeemed there.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Many thanks!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Primal was a lot of fun. Dishonored 2 has peak level design and was pretty bad ass. Mafia 1/2 are classics that should be played.

I also own but haven't played Mafia 3, Pentiment, SoD2 (I intend to play this one later this year).

I would never put any money into Harry Potter games, and Quidditch is especially uninteresting to me anyway, so I won't even enter and g/a's for that one.

Tetris seems cool. And I really know nothing about Horizon Chase.

So, not much for me here, but it's a solid bundle with some definite bangers.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not for me - I don't really think that is a charity I can support

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeah, it's really weird to see the games industries’ lobbying group listed as a charitable couse...

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's a part of their organization that gives grants to students, but... why ask us for money? They have lots of it already!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

oh yeah weird-ass charity, didn't even realize it was just Big Vidya

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If I didn't purchase Pentiment on Steam some time ago, I'd have considered this.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hopefully this is an ice breaker for Ubisoft for some future bundle with Steam keys, at least for older games.
Only want Pentiment from this which is on very top of my wishlist so it's a skip, looking toward getting it in a trade.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Primal is on Steam for 3 euros until 12 thursday, for those who want it.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Is Horizon Chase 2 an Epic key (so it can be shared with a friend)?
Or is it automatically redeemed on your linked Epic account?

Edit: No key, it is redeemed in your linked personal account, as I imagined.

6 months ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Instabuy because only had Dishonored and wanted the rest

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ubisoft offering a STEAM Key? That's a surprise.
And of course we get the random EPIC game key in T2, because why not. HB never learns.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

And of course we get the random EPIC game

The game is Epic exclusive, it's not on Steam or GOG.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

A few games I'm interested in. I wonder if the racing game supports my Logitech steering wheel? Let me just check the discussion forum and see... oh wait.

Thanks for the thread Lilly!

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

damn i want tetris forever so bad, but $18 for that and a few others is steep, plus the charity isnt even real and fuck epic and fuck jk rowling

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice bundle. Definitely supporting this one, especially since a Harry Potter game is on there, big fan of JK Rowling

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Teir 1 full slider to charity
got my hands on harry potter Quidditch without giving a single cent to JK Rowling

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm impressed that no one commented about Far Cry: Primal being a Steam key instead of Ubisoft.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

several comments talk about it...

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Think my CTRL+F pranked me here. 😵😆

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Oh, the fact that Dishonored 2 is going to be given for free on Lenovo soon, slightly devalues first tier.

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

...If you like wasting time with their giveaways

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Harry Potter and Tetris are out of stock (EU)

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Tetris forever is back in stock

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions Is back in stock

6 months ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.