Indie's Support for Venezuela Bundle

13 Items

12th August 2026 - 2nd September 2026

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Deku Deals


KEY EXPIRY

Keys expire. Please redeem before March 2nd, 2027


⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Please post your subs to help others


NOTES


Tier 1 USD 15

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action 96% of 12,035 reviews ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/447530 W L 1 $14.99
TOEM: A Photo Adventure 99% of 3,229 reviews - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1307580 W M L 6 $19.99
Arco 96% of 1,601 reviews ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/2366970 W M 1 $19.99
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling 97% of 4,485 reviews - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1082710 W Dβœ… 5 $19.99
9 Years of Shadows 77% of 1,046 reviews - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1402120 W D🟑 9 $19.99
Calico 88% of 2,708 reviews - πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/1112890 W M Dβœ… 9 $11.99
The Last Cat in the Universe 95% of 1,081 reviews - πŸ† 1.05 CV app/4197890 W Dβœ… 1 $6.99
The Last Cat in the Universe - Supporter Pack (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews - - 0.75 CV βš™οΈ app/4530730 W 0 $4.99
Princess Pomu and the 5 Moons 85% of 27 reviews - πŸ† 1.80 CV βš™οΈ app/2642520 W D? 0 $11.99
The end is nahual: If I may say so 86% of 67 reviews - πŸ† 1.50 CV βš™οΈ app/2161110 W L Dβœ… 4 $9.99
Lonesome Village 73% of 157 reviews - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1418360 W M L Dβœ… 3 $19.99
RKGK / Rakugaki 76% of 209 reviews ❀ πŸ† 1.80 CV app/2146570 W Dβœ… 2 $11.99
OYASUMII 83% of 97 reviews - πŸ† 1.05 CV βš™οΈ app/3033520 W D? 0 $6.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
βš™οΈ - Not currently eligible to appear in certain showcases on your Steam Profile, and does not contribute to global Achievement or game collector counts.

Retail:

  • $179.87

CV:

  • 26.9805

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

NEW GAMES ADDED

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Jason Maxx 91% of 23 reviews - πŸ† 1.50 CV βš™οΈ app/3745110 W M L D? 1 $9.99
Mexico, 1921. A Deep Slumber. 86% of 45 reviews - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1851090 W D🟑 1 $19.99
PopSlinger 72% of 29 reviews - πŸ† 2.25 CV βš™οΈ app/1928320 W D? 1 $14.99
Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition 85% of 850 reviews - πŸ† 2.25 CV app/612390 W M L Dβœ… 6 $14.99

βš™οΈ - Not currently eligible to appear in certain showcases on your Steam Profile, and does not contribute to global Achievement or game collector counts.

Retail:

  • $59.96

CV:

  • 8.9940

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker


πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.


Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.


Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)


View attached image.
1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Supporting Venezuela and getting some new games?

View Results
[SKIP] Props to the generous developers, but these are not the games for me
[TOO EXPENSIVE] If it was 100% to the cause, then maybe the cost would be easier to justify?
[OWN] Unfortunately I have but one slot in library to give to these games
[BUY] After 9 Years of Shadows, The Last Cat in the Universe joined the Lonesome Village, and no cups could be left on tables ever again
[GROUP BUY] I'm joining with some friends for a good cause

There are several good game in this bundle.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Miss the days we could set 100% of the money to the charity

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

^^^ was gonna say if this bundle was a fanatical 100% to charity i would get it.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

This is closer to a standard bundle with a different default split. The handful of giant bundles from the past for disaster relief, I believe were near 100% for charity (minus transaction fees). For example, TΓΌrkiye-Syria Earthquake Relief bundle from March 2023.

For this one, these are the default splits:

  • 15% to publishers
  • 57.5% to charity
  • 27.5% to Humble

Compared to standard splits on a game bundle:

  • 65% to publishers
  • 5% to charity
  • 30% to Humble
1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I know about the default splits. I meant that before IGN we could set manually all the money to go to the charity in every bundle. Now, the portion going to Humble Bundle is locked at a minimum of 25%, which is a shame.

1 month ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I just wanted to make the comparison between those big relief megabundles (or Fanatical's occasional charity bundles), and this one. 100% to charity, down to 57.5% (default) is pretty significant.

Looks like a 15% Humble minimum for common game bundles (more like 30%+ for books & software).

I do remember old standard bundles, where buyers had complete control over sliders. Plus minimum purchases of 1 penny, and then eventually $1+ for Steam keys. I don't blame them for moving away from policies so ripe for exploitation and abuse, but they've got their own shady/exploitative practices now.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Publishers are basically donating their games for charity, meanwhile Humble gets double their cut for basically nothing. That's just criminal.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

What I find absurd is that you can set the money given to the people who actually made the games to zero, but not the amount you contribute to Humble. Humble is owned by IGN, which certainly has more money than any indie developer and isn't expending nearly as much in hosting a bundle as the total developers are in making the games. Plus it's not like Humble isn't getting tax breaks from the money you choose to go to charity.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

As far as I know, developers and publishers provide the keys to Humble Bundle for free, and the money generated from sales goes to charity. At least, that was the original premise of HB. But ever since IGN bought Humble Bundle, they’ve been taking a 25% cut of every bundle sold.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

After 10 years VA-11 Hall-A finally gets bundled 😊

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It was bundled before: 2017 in the Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yea, it was 9 years ago instead of 10 ;)
Hard to believe 2017 was that long ago...

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not that it matters much to me personally since I max charity but props to Humble for their default split on this bundle. Also a pretty good bundle in its own right imo. VA-11 Hall + Arco + Bug Fables + The Last Cat are what I'd say are good.

EDIT: Yikes, reading above, didn't realize Humble did 100% split ones for big relief ones, this might be a bad split then and should be 100

1 month ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The default bundle split is favorable for the charity. Humble/IGN can put their 30% into whatever it costs to advertise, administrative costs, and what have you; the publishers get a tax write-off; and the charity gets a substantial chunk. Not bad at all. But you can also adjust it to where the charity gets roughly 85%

As far as the games go, good selection including a few that are definitely "want to plays".

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Great bundle. I’m annoyed that some of these games I only recently got in other bundles, or else I would bat an eye at buying it.
I’ll think about it, but will probably get it if I can find the spare cash.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

VA-11 Hall-A is the one from which I learnt the Venezuelan indie gaming scene.
BTW is it true that recently the earthquakes happen more frequently? It has been only 1.5 months since this deadly one in Venezuela, it's already followed by other 3 major earthquakes in Mexico, Japan and Colombia...

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Isn't it usually this time of year that they happen?

And maybe it can also be blamed on global warming, who knows.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes saw this interview yesterday. But I'm even more worried because P(A) Γ— P(B|A) > P(A) Γ— P(B), so if the two earthquakes (A & B) are unrelated, it means the earth is more active than if they were related.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Neon City Riders seems to have been added to the bundle (and for all preexisting purchases)

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Great, another game I already own 😭

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If you want to get any potential disappointment out of the way early some other games that show up on the thumbnail art and ads but aren't in the bundle yet are: Cris Tales / Arranger / Blue Fire / Dandara / 911 Operator / 112 Operator

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

lol. I guess I’m just complaining cos I haven’t bought a game bundle in ages.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I get that feeling. You have no idea how disappointed I get waking up early for a Fanatical bundle (they release at 6 AM my time) just to see a mystery bundle, or even worse, just an update to a mystery bundle and having to wait another day hoping something exciting shows up..

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Good and worthy bundle

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Are they trying to help or hurt Venezuela with this game selection? SKIP

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

even more games added to this bundle

Jason Maxx, Mexico, 1921. A Deep Slumber, PopSlinger and Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice, makes it much easier to decide to buy now :)

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

yup, I was already considering it... a few extras pushed me over the line and I bought.

shame I had traded for 1 of the games I wanted from this already

will put it here for those seeing the comment, based off the community hub it seems Mexico 1921 has bugged achievements and cannot be completed.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Dandara is genuinely awesome. One of the most unique metroidvanias I've ever played with it's movement system.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

This would have went past me totally that they added new games, if it wasn't for checking something out.

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

All keys are global for EU purchase. No odd subs.

Global keys:
VA-11 HALL-A https://steamdb.info/sub/95692/info/
TOEM https://steamdb.info/sub/456330/info/
Arco https://steamdb.info/sub/850689/info/
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling https://steamdb.info/sub/363701/info/
9 Years of Shadows https://steamdb.info/sub/492080/info/
Calico https://steamdb.info/sub/376645/info/
The Last Cat in the Universe https://steamdb.info/sub/1470197/info/
The Last Cat in the Universe - Supporter Pack https://steamdb.info/sub/1580079/info/
Princess Pomu and the 5 moons https://steamdb.info/sub/947398/info/
The end is nahual: If I may say so https://steamdb.info/sub/773212/info/
Lonesome Village https://steamdb.info/sub/497735/info/
RKGK / Rakugaki https://steamdb.info/sub/767833/info/
OYASUMII https://steamdb.info/sub/1078493/info/
Neon City Riders https://steamdb.info/sub/372282/info/
Jason Maxx https://steamdb.info/sub/1318180/info/
MΓ©xico, 1921: A Deep Slumber https://steamdb.info/sub/666054/info/
PopSlinger https://steamdb.info/sub/694735/info/
Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition https://steamdb.info/sub/163895/info/

The 4 new games do not have an expiration deadline according to the key redemption page

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bought in SEA/TW, Can confirm it's the same Global key aside from the following that I didn't redeem:
Princess Pomu and the 5 Moons
RKGK / Rakugaki
OYASUMII
Jason Maxx
PopSlinger

1 month ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.