Limited amount of bundles. Pay $1.50 for 5 games and 1 music album.

View here


Includes:

Games:

  • Venetica - Gold Edition - TC available
  • Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths
  • Tea Party Simulator 2015 - TC available
  • SimplePlanes
  • Stage Presence

Music:

  • AN0VA - EGO DEPLETION

Added table

GAME REVIEWS CARDS BUNDLED LINK
Venetica - Gold Edition Mostly Positive ❤ 1 click
Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths Positive X 0 click
Tea Party Simulator 2015™ Mostly Positive ❤ 1 click
SimplePlanes (GL) N/A N/A 0 click
Stage Presence (GL) N/A N/A 0 click
11 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

To buy or not to buy?

View Results
Definitely buying.
Absolutely NOT buying.
Unsure about buying.
Hope you all have a great day! :D

It's the Tea Party Simulator!

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Wow, Tony Tough made it to Steam, and even got ported to Mac and Linux? Talk about unexpected.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bought just for Venetica (and I have none of those games)

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Having the best game from the bunch already (Venetica). Am tempted for Tony Tough but then I'm a bit sick and tired of point n click games. I might rather buy the Carlmaggeddon 2 bundle.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm in solely for Tony Tough. ^_^

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I bought it for Tony Tough (I remember this game from when I was a kid!) and Tea Party Simulator as I already own Venetica. Nice bundle.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Like the others I bought it for Tony Tough! :P The other game coming on steam soon + the greenlight one are just bonuses to me :).

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

$1.50 for Venetica? SOLD!

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Already had Venetica so no.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.