http://www.indieroyale.com/

How i can put the link clickable? Tried the regular html codes and didnt worked.

14 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

what is this url you speak of

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

how do you put a link clicky?

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

[clicky] (URL) no space in between. Read the Comment Formatting

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

thank you very much :)

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

_D_D__DDD_D they got nothing, this is the shiat mates

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Clicky

EDIT: Too late, thanks either way.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Looks alright. Pass, though.

Seems a bit heavy on Bullet Hell stuff, so if you're into that, good for you.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

what a weird lineup o.O

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I only recognise Serious Sam 2

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

imma get this bundle :>

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Serious Sam 2 is awesome.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

This one sounds stupid :(

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for skyrim!

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

disappointed with them once again :(
I think these bundles are getting worse and worse

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The last IR was actually really good.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

And here we go! The amount of points is increasing at an increasing speed!

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Insta bought for the Gundemonium collection.

And Serious Sam 2 does activate on linked Desura account even if there is no given Desura key.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bought it at 4.22

You guys?

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

3.35€ so around 4.24$.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

4.05

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

3.7€

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

4.12

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

3.4€

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Eh, summer already?

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bought :D

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks. Not sure I'll get this one.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

it's a pass here, im gonna save for real sales, i dont like that kind of games

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

i agree i would like serious sam II only

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

+1, I need to save some money for summer sale

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

mehhh....

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Some little strategy game, Serious Sam 2 and 3 (probably insanely difficult) bullet hell games? I'm definitely getting this. :D

Edit: As soon as I figure out why it's rejecting my card... -.-

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Well, this one seems alright. First time in a while it's more than 1 decent game in the bundle.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I got this for all the bullet hell games, but I would have to say, this is probably the weakest bundle I have seen yet. Airmech, really? that was in the last bundle.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

HNGGHHH pass

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

No thanks.

I prefer quality over quantity.

14 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 14 years ago by BernardoOne.