Are you in Heaven?
Errr, I'll get it for Carpe Diem, though I probably only feel the need because I loved Gloom's reading of it so much.
Comment has been collapsed.
The first game is a prequel of a $40 game, so probably no HH, but let´s try.
Maybe we are lucky :)
Comment has been collapsed.
Other users problably explain better than me, but HH = Happy Hour.
If there is a Happy Hour, people can buy 20 o 40 copies of the bundle at reduced price, normally a 1/3 of the original price.
Some people buy these 40 copies of the bundle and resell at other people who only want 1 copy at 1/3 of the price.
Comment has been collapsed.
Ah, ok, thank you. I thought it was some anime thing I hadn't heard of, like double hentai or something, lol
Comment has been collapsed.
That probably means no unfortunately as I would have liked to buy extra copies as gifts :-)
Comment has been collapsed.
"Unfortunately we don’t know"
LOL
anyways without HH I'm not giving 4,5€ right now for this bundle unfortunately, let's wait
Comment has been collapsed.
Actually it might be true. IndieGala sits in Italy.
IndieGala Customer Support presumably in Bangladesh or India.
Comment has been collapsed.
you broadened my mind
indiegala is from naples!? O.O
i thought it was like, everything, from america or germany.. in italy we don't even have cars and fuel
that's awesome.. finally i found a reason about their prices services and so on ahahahahaha
yeah and everything here is done (support for cell phones, computer, everything) if you're lucky in poland, if you're unlucky in some indian state
Comment has been collapsed.
Does HH (Happy Hour) happen before before or after tier 1 price increase?
Comment has been collapsed.
There are probably other people more knowledgeable about Happy Hour but HH happens after the price has increased but you still pay less per Bundle (specially when you're buying from GroupBuy) than the initial price.
Also if I'm not mistaken this Bundle doesn't have Tiers so I guess you could think about it as T1 but I rather look at it as All or Nothing (= without Tiers).
Comment has been collapsed.
Anime Yuri didn't get HH because:
That was a special bundle not a regular bundle.
This one has:
It's a regular bundle, and therefore likely to get HH.
Comment has been collapsed.
Thank you for thread and chart, Sensualshakti and have a nice and peaceful weekend! :D
I was missing the full bundle. ^^
Comment has been collapsed.
Many thanks Shakti for the charts and a good weekend to you I hope.
This is a nice bundle which I am going to buy :-)
Comment has been collapsed.
At first, these types of anime-like games were a novelty and I was interested in playing them. Now the interest faded so much I barely check them anymore and, even when I do, it's only to find out they're pretty much the same stuff in a different package. It's hard to find something really good.
I think this explosion of "anime"-everything diluted this niche content so much that you're prone to miss out on the real gems just by skipping past them because at first sight they all look pretty much the same. It seems like everyone and their grandma are exploiting this niche nowadays.
Comment has been collapsed.
196 Comments - Last post 40 minutes ago by ButtonMan
4 Comments - Last post 40 minutes ago by Carenard
11 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by djburno2000
26 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Chillbytes
13 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Calibr3
4 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Aerctaure
3 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Xero36
92 Comments - Last post 11 seconds ago by Phantomreader42
16,868 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by Cassol
1,883 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by cocoloulou
3,542 Comments - Last post 39 minutes ago by Axelflox
2,436 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by ryogareloaded
33,135 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Hussein
139 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by jesuswarjesus
IndieGala - Anime Heaven Bundle
1 tier, 10 games
16 March 2018 - 06 April 2018
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
Tier 1: $4.49 (before price increase); $4.99 afterwards
Retail:
CV:
Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Comment has been collapsed.