12 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

lol, that shit point and click is now in a bundle.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Guess they want everyone to buy the game again before givingout keys.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Dem assholes didnt even give my copy even though I supported its shit.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Absolutely nothing of interest for me. Plus I am still waiting for my Paranormal State key to arrive, now it kind of shows one of the reasons why they delayed sending the keys.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Just interested on 4 Elements, so probably will buy it from someone

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Just clicking the "clicky" button on this thread was enough for this clicky games.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

"Meh."

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Potatoman has already been greenlit.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

not bad

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Nothing interesting for me, I'll pass.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

hmmm maybe

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

12 labours of Hercules looks like a solid game, IMO it will be greenlit. I can recommend 4elements (a good match 3 game) and Humans must answer (real nice shoot them up) cause i've played and enjoyed those before. I don't like football games, but FootLol looks hilarious.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Going to get this for 4elements alone, it's pretty solid match-3. Rest looks like regular indie games, but at least I do not have it in my library yet. :P

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 12 years ago by Deleted-3166043.