so i accidentally a blank thread with the title 'Indie', hit enter key too fast :P closed now, rofl

Starts at $1.89 for the first 24 hours, have some games...eh wait, fuck no! loads of repeats! (marked with *)

12 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Already have 3 games in that list, but 4PM and Triera look interisting... TO STEAMTRADES! (or groupbuys bundlesplit)

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

"The Journey Down: Chapter One" was given out for free a couple of days ago :3

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

mmhmm...promotion over now though, guess they seriously need all the publicity they can get :P

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I missed the free keys, and I'm sure some others did as well.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It was given away for free in some forum thread of theirs... 5 at a time - maybe 100 keys in total?
all gone to bots or a few people that need a new F5 key now.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I couldn't get any key's from that thread myself so I pm'ed the op and he gave me the key.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not just on the forum thread, but also on forum pm and Twitter as well. I think there were approx. 500 keys given.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Well, on the plus side, I don't own any of these games. I hadn't ever bothered getting The Journey Down: Chapter One because I wasn't sure if there was ever going to be a Chapter Two and I didn't want only the first part of the story.

Echo of the Wilds looks like it could be deceptively fun.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not interested in any of them, I'll pass.

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I am surprised no one has ever made a yardwork simulator, The Simpsons did it

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

meh, not my kind of games although Journey down might be fun, I too will pass

12 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 12 years ago by K3W3L.