To Infinity and Beyond?
Wow Lilly, you never cease to impress me with your faster than light topics and charts. You are awesome!
This is a weird mix of puzzle, platformer and match 3 style games, many repeats but it's not too shabby overall and maybe I will try groupbuying this for Elliot Quest and Plazma Being. Just need to think about it.
Comment has been collapsed.
Hmm, mine was bad too, guess I'll keep waiting for the replacement email... :(
Interestingly, one of my "God of Failure" keys from the Strategy Hazards happy hour was also bad.
I almost expect some bad keys when buying from garbage tier bundle sellers, but I can't remember ever receiving a bad key from Indie Gala, let alone two in the same day... Hopefully it's just a fluke... :)
Comment has been collapsed.
I suppose that sort of thing does happen, unfortunately... :(
Buying Steam games for your inventory was so nice... :( Guaranteed 100%, never worry if a giveaway key was bad, or if someone wanted a second copy for their friend, etc. :)
Anyway, the fourth key from Indie Gala worked, so that's one problem solved. :)
If anyone buys these bundles for giveaways, I hope they skip giving this particular game...
Comment has been collapsed.
Wow, 3 replacement keys were also dupes?! :o
In the last couple of months there were a few occasions with duped key reports from IG and I guess it will continue to happen, as the whole revocation trend takes its toll even on authorized resellers.
Comment has been collapsed.
Ahh, sorry, my original key plus two replacement keys were bad, the third replacement key worked. :) I'd probably have felt worse about it if it had been something I'd wanted to play... :) Oh well...
I also got a bad key for "God of Failure" from the Strategy Hazards bundle, but haven't seen any reply regarding that key yet. Not like I was in a big rush to install that one, either... :)
Comment has been collapsed.
I've been waiting for Vintage Year to come around again. It was last bundled 4 years ago!
Comment has been collapsed.
5,776 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by SebastianCrenshaw
29 Comments - Last post 23 minutes ago by stogle
34 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by TangeloMan
80 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Andrewski
10 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
4 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
2,532 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by DynamiteDude1111
24 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by cynnix
118 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by Venonat
20 Comments - Last post 22 minutes ago by Destroy666
263 Comments - Last post 32 minutes ago by wienna
73 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by bluemoon55127
33,065 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by EaglePB2
2,977 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Syselie
Infinity Quest Bundle
2 Tiers, 10 Games
16 Sep 2019 - 07 Oct 2019
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
Note: there are reports of Leona's Tricky Adventures being dupes.
Tier 1 - $1.00
Tier 2 - $2.99 for limited time, then $3.49
⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games
Retail:
CV:
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Comment has been collapsed.