Already got most.
Everyone should get Half Minute Hero
Comment has been collapsed.
I have no paypal to do so. D:
Love it on my PSP though, which is going to broke anytime...
Comment has been collapsed.
+1
Humble is still the best overall, but some of the individual IG and Groupees ones definitely rival Humble's.
Comment has been collapsed.
I'd argue that groupees is better, for me at least, when a humble bundle comes out i usually have at least 75% of the games, where as in a groupees bundle i usually only have 1 or 2 of the games.
I do really like the humble pc/android bundles tho not only can i get the games on either platform, but the games are usually a little more random.
Comment has been collapsed.
looks quite nice so far, looking forward to see the other 3 games for the second tier
Comment has been collapsed.
Not bad, even though I have most of the games in this bundle. I've been meaning to pick up Half-Minute Hero and Beatblasters for some time now, so I'm definitely going to grab those two tomorrow.
Comment has been collapsed.
119 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by CR7CAMIAO
5,722 Comments - Last post 28 minutes ago by WaxWorm
1,893 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by jm
2 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Wolfgang6688
31 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by canbrk
2,180 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by sensualshakti
356 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by Reidor
81 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by SirSage
1,223 Comments - Last post 48 minutes ago by renshashasha
3,529 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Delisper
552 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Peiperissimus
653 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by EaglePB2
203 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Ayneisy
5,839 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Khodyrov
Be Mine 12. A $1 minimum campaign.
Get it Here: http://groupees.com/bm12
Trailer on youtube
$1 tier:
$3.50 tier:
Bonuses:
Like, Share, Spread the word and #Bundlesofjoy
Comment has been collapsed.