Are you a game lover?
I think I need a new hobby if loving games means I like this type of stuff :/.
I'm still going to buy the bundle because I have issues but I'm not happy about it ;-;
Comment has been collapsed.
Thank you for posting, Sensualshakti! :-)
I was missing 5 games.
Comment has been collapsed.
Oh, I had no idea about that. I knew about the giveaways but only looked at it once and it was like a joke. I just searched around their site and the support section and this is what I understand:
GalaSilver is free -- everyone gets 240 coins per day.
Giveaways -- cost silver coins to enter. If you lose the giveaway, you lose your coins.
Auctions -- cost silver coins to bid. If you lose the auction, your coins are returned to you.
Gameplay bundle -- costs 10 silver coins to play a game. The result of the game determines how much the bundle will cost. You can play again to try for a cheaper price, but it costs 10 coins each time you play. You are not committed to purchase the bundle just because you played the game.
GalaGold is apparently used for nothing itself. It just sits in your account waiting for you to convert to GalaSilver at a 1:10 ratio.
So, I think I understand it now. Thanks :)
Comment has been collapsed.
Once upon a time there were decent titles here and there on Indie Gala and in its bundles. Now it's basically just not worth even checking on.
Comment has been collapsed.
13 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by bsLeonidas
21 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by Kegfarms
2,532 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by DynamiteDude1111
1,495 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by xaivierx
559 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by xaivierx
5 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
77 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Axelflox
108 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by GoatPimp
2,422 Comments - Last post 8 minutes ago by hebert2099
2 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by Mortvie
20 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by Mayanaise
111 Comments - Last post 34 minutes ago by drbeckett
65 Comments - Last post 45 minutes ago by EyeofArrow
10,366 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by RePlayBe
IndieGala - The Indie Game Lover Bundle
1 tier, 9 games
27 November - 18 December 2017
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
Tier 1 -
$1.49$1.99Retail:
CV:
Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Comment has been collapsed.