Is this a good bundle for you?
I wanted to buy a game from "Car Mechanic Simulator" series so it's in my cart waiting for an other bundle to catch my eye so I can use my coupon.
Comment has been collapsed.
I only want The Way, but the bundle is overall a great CV value. Will see what other things come out in Bundlefest before I consider buying this.
Comment has been collapsed.
I noticed on Steam. If I get The Way, I'd get it with the bundle and give away everything else here on SG
Comment has been collapsed.
Back in stock, same price as before, but Giant Machines 2017 and Soulblight have been replaced with Demolish & Build 2017 and Clinically Dead.
The bundle has been renamed to "Remix".
Comment has been collapsed.
8 Comments - Last post 8 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
3 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
1 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by etneveL
2,194 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lugum
15 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
6 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
358 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Reidor
84 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by DeliberateTaco
5 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by Hawkingmeister
1,911 Comments - Last post 28 minutes ago by GraVe23
1,235 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by gus09
138 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Moogal
64 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by FateOfOne
110 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by immorelity
Workshop Bundle
1 Tier, 10 items
17 Sep 2019 - 02 Oct 2019 (as part of the BundleFest 2019)
18 Feb 2020 - 11 Mar 20202 (as part of the Bundle Blast 2020)
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
$2.99 | €3.29 | £2.89 | CA$3.95 | AU$4.79 | RUB225
No longer included
☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
Retail:
CV:
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Comment has been collapsed.