Fanatical - Rebundles Edition?
Some okay games for bundle noobs, especially people who missed the One Finger Deathpunch giveaway, but I already have the games I want from here - So I'll pass. Thanks for the charts!
Comment has been collapsed.
I have most of them. Those I don't have will maybe reappear in an other bundle (fanatical have a tendency of recycle), if not it isn't really a waste I have so much games waiting to be played in my account (-...-)"
Comment has been collapsed.
The gems are so well hidden that I can't find any in this bundle, try as I might.
Comment has been collapsed.
[Fanatical] Bad Bundle & The Mysterious Bundles of Gold
Comment has been collapsed.
brb, espresso's callin'. still, gonna grab.
Comment has been collapsed.
Fanatical restarted this one. Could someone please check when it will end this time? Ty.
Comment has been collapsed.
6 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by AllTracTurbo
154 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by hoangmarcel
2 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by paco7533
1,926 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by shiranui112
5,799 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Calibr3
1,507 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by MeguminShiro
2,187 Comments - Last post 15 hours ago by AdJ
41 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by CheMan39
321 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by PantherZ
33,093 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by 123pln
119 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by refat17
56 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Sundance85
12,301 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by LegolasGreenleaf01
69 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by BHTrellis188
Hidden Gems Pick & Mix
05 Aug 2019 - 14 Aug 2019
17 Aug 2019 - 22 Aug 2019
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades
5 for $1.99 | €2.15 | £1.95 | CA$2.65 | AU$3.19 | RUB149 ($0.40 each)
10 for $2.99 | €3.25 | £2.95 | CA$3.95 | AU$4.79 | RUB225 ($0.30 each)
15 for $3.79 | €4.09 | £3.75 | CA$4.99 | AU$6.05 | RUB285 ($0.25 each)
Pick & Mix
☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games
No longer included
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Comment has been collapsed.